Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics! New Rims & Tires *56K Killer*

3K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  BeelzeBob 
#1 ·
Today I decided to take pics of my 65 Buick Lesabre Convertible with the new rims and tires..

What do you all think?

See less See more
#9 ·
dhs said:
Hey man nice dts. Mines white too, so I can get an idea of how it would look with bigger rims. Can you post some pictures of the dts? How does it ride compared to stock rims?
:hmm: My DTS is still all stock besides the custom grill. I have the factory 17" DTS
Chrome wheels with Vogue tires.... :hmm: Or is it that when you ask me about the
ride quality, are you asking me about the 65's ride quality? :hmm: Please clarify for
me...

#14 ·
hey swangin, nice ride you got there(both of them). Can I have the 65? Just kidding don't shoot me for that question.

#17 ·
VERY NICE! woo im ready to get started on them hydraulics, or were you going with bags? anyway, that ride is clean man. so uh, when ou gonna sell it to me?hehe. you aint been around in a while so ill let you know on here, i totaled the Fleetwood man! it really sucks, im fixin to get into something real nice and will still have the money allowance to get me another Fleetwood.

#19 ·
93fleetwoodlowlow said:
VERY NICE! woo im ready to get started on them hydraulics, or were you going with bags? anyway, that ride is clean man. so uh, when ou gonna sell it to me?hehe. you aint been around in a while so ill let you know on here, i totaled the Fleetwood man! it really sucks, im fixin to get into something real nice and will still have the money allowance to get me another Fleetwood.
I was going to go with bags, but I don't know if I really want to change the car that much.. I am thinking I may want to keep it as original as possible.. I am 25 now, If I manage to keep this car till I am 60 or so, its no telling how much it would be worth..

#20 · (Edited)
Elvis said:
I see a '95 Legend. ;)
Yes, that is what you see. The Legends are sort of a modern day classic
already. I plan to keep the Legend untill I turn old and gray. Hopefully I will
be able to get a huge return on my automotive investments!! It also would be
sweet that in 30 years from now the nightvision camera in my Deville DTS will
still work, I think that would be worth a lot money in the long run!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.