: Canadian Aircraft Carrier

klebrun
06-11-05, 12:50 AM
Saw this on a website claiming that this was the latest addition to the Canadian Navy. Say it isn't so Ralph!!!

Ralph
06-11-05, 01:08 AM
Fox News Today - In other news, due to a lack of properly equipped Humvees, the U.S. military has announced deployment of its emergency stockpiles of armored vehicles from its Tennessee supply depot. In this photo, Col. Billy Bob Clampett demonstrates his new vehicle on patrol in Baghdad. "It runs a little rough, and me and my boys had to put some work into it, but you'd be surprised how many Iraqis have told me that they suddenly feel we have a lot in common."

Needs dubs. :D

klebrun
06-11-05, 04:39 AM
Fox News Today - In other news, due to a lack of properly equipped Humvees, the U.S. military has announced deployment of its emergency stockpiles of armored vehicles from its Tennessee supply depot. In this photo, Col. Billy Bob Clampett demonstrates his new vehicle on patrol in Baghdad. "It runs a little rough, and me and my boys had to put some work into it, but you'd be surprised how many Iraqis have told me that they suddenly feel we have a lot in common."

:histeric:

Boombotz
06-11-05, 07:09 AM
lol.:histeric:

Elvis
06-11-05, 08:05 AM
There really was a Tennessee Defense Depot in Memphis.

They buried a bunch of WWII war trash under some huge mounds of dirt. I think they made it a superfund site and had to dig all that crap up. We're talking chemical weaponry and hundreds of 55-gallon drums full of some nasty sh!t.

Ralph
06-11-05, 02:41 PM
There really was a Tennessee Defense Depot in Memphis.

I had no idea. :suspense:

Elvis, put some Cadillac rims and grille on that Expedition and you could probably fool a lot of people that you have an Escalade! ;) :D

Boombotz
06-11-05, 02:49 PM
Yea there starting to look more and more like a Lade.

Ralph
06-11-05, 02:56 PM
Yea there starting to look more and more like a Lade.

Look at the running boards!! They are practically IDENTICAL??

Ford copying Cadillac?? :shhh: ;)

jspano
06-12-05, 09:41 AM
yeah but boom i bet u got better toys in the back seat

Boombotz
06-12-05, 09:49 AM
Sure do! ;) :shhh:

Ralph
06-13-05, 11:26 PM
yeah but boom i bet u got better toys in the back seat

It's not the toys in the backseat, it's who's using them with who.

evilrussian
06-14-05, 02:48 AM

Is that a friggin Volga combi? :eek: :bonkers:

Where 'n tha hell did you get that pic?

Ralph
06-14-05, 03:04 AM
Is that a friggin Volga combi? :eek: :bonkers:

Where 'n tha hell did you get that pic?

All I'm allowed to say is that I took the photo near a highly-guarded air force base. For some strange reason, they didn't want me to see it.

evilrussian
06-14-05, 03:16 AM
All I'm allowed to say is that I took the photo near a highly-guarded air force base. For some strange reason, they didn't want me to see it.
A-ha! That explains everyting. This rare GAZ-24 station wagon must have a flex-capacitor concealed under that nasty tarp :histeric:

Ralph
06-14-05, 03:37 AM
A-ha! That explains everyting. This rare GAZ-24 station wagon must have a flex-capacitor concealed under that nasty tarp :histeric:

How dare you suggest it's a Volga! This is an American-made product! Proudly supported by the UAW! :yawn:

By the way, I have a great kill story about it. There's footage of a CTS-V beating it. Barely. The Caddy had a supercharger, so that gave it the edge. :D

evilrussian
06-14-05, 03:48 AM
Seriously, I had no idea they sold Volgas in Canada. I've seen a couple of Ladas with canadian plates down here, but never these. Volga has been considered Russia's luxury car maker BTW.

Ralph
06-14-05, 05:07 AM
Seriously, I had no idea they sold Volgas in Canada. I've seen a couple of Ladas with canadian plates down here, but never these. Volga has been considered Russia's luxury car maker BTW.

Actually, I don't think Volgas have ever been sold anywhere but the East Bloc. In Canada we did have Lada from about the mid-1970s to about 1995-1996. You still see a few driving around here. Tough cars for cold weather.