: New '05 V exhaust in dallas area

Brad330cic
06-10-05, 10:49 AM
The dealer is putting the Corsa on my new V next week, so if anyone is interested in a stock exhaust let me know!

04CTSVforMe
06-10-05, 11:29 AM
I still have my stock, but wanted to ask what dealer you use/recommend?

Brad330cic
06-10-05, 11:56 AM
I went to Sewell in Grapevine but it took them about 3 days to even find out the cost of the Corsa setup! They obviously don't deal in performance often, but I wanted it installed by the dealer I bought it from for warranty issues etc. It was $1100 installed. Still waiting to hear how long for them to get the unit and install it. Hopefully pick it up next week. You might want to call 21st century performance in Carrollton. They work on a lot of LS6, etc performance. Haven't worked with them yet, but heard from a few they are good.

urbanski
06-10-05, 11:58 AM
sewell is the devil, trust me....their management sucks....well....let's just say find another dealer

Brad330cic
06-10-05, 12:16 PM
And I heard Crest in Plano was satan's bastard love child? There are two Sewell Cadillac's here, and one gave me a much better trade-in. The deal is set...so far so good. (are there really any good GM dealers???) :)

04CTSVforMe
06-10-05, 03:24 PM
That is interesting to hear about Sewell, given Carl Sewell's book on customer service. I've heard one horror stroy about Crest, too. They are halfway between the house & the job, but if I can get kick-ace customer service (and especially a loaner car) I'll drive for it.

I figure I can use the recalls/TSBs/and dealer installed goodies as enticement to see which dealer wants my business! :D

Brad330cic
06-10-05, 03:34 PM
I'll bust some skulls if I don't get a loaner. I told them I need the same service I received at BMW. Good luck huh? The plan is not to have to return often for anything. Good luck again huh? lol This is the second American car I have ever purchased...the first being an H2 that is not even a year old. So we will see how happy I am in three years or so...