: Schwarzenegger the governor.

lev
10-30-03, 12:06 AM
I can't believe it has been a little less than a month since he was elected and not a living soul here said anything.
I want to hear some opinions. Especially from Californians here.
Let's go.

JJhomer83
10-30-03, 12:16 AM
I can't believe it has been a little less than a month since he was elected and not a living soul here said anything.
I want to hear some opinions. Especially from Californians here.
Let's go.

I dont' like it and that's all i have to say

ShadowLvr400
10-30-03, 12:24 AM
Floridian, and I haven't seen any news regarding his activities. Don't know what's been going on, so nothing to comment on.

Damien_1F9STS
10-30-03, 12:33 AM
Well I'm Canadian and thank gawd we don't have a system like the State of California. Gray was elected fair and square…obviously those who have the big bucks can infact have who they want in office!

Can you say BUSH…America was so in Awe over Clinton (one of the Best Presidents ever) getting a Blowjob and he is replaced with a BUSH, a Colan and a Dick?

That is nothing but a shame and only proves that America is becoming a financial democracy.

At the same time we here in Canada have our own issue’s, our Prime Minister borders on a Democratic Dictator for the most part and he is a wimp for not backing up our American troops in Iraq…Just so a few of you Yanks know, some of us Canadians do think we should be along side your troops! I personally may disagree with the Iraq issue but hey, the President made a decision and as Commander and Chief, we as Canadians who seriously depend on Americans more than we would like to admit, should stand beside our brothers.

DAMien

2dfx
10-30-03, 12:43 AM
FINALLY!!! ANOTHER CANADIAN!!!

Bout damn time. And another ontarian at that!

MMNineInchNails
10-30-03, 01:08 AM
Alls I have to say is Davis was crap. They almost had to end the Auto Academy, the only good elective we have, just because he blew away so much money.

Damien_1F9STS
10-30-03, 01:48 AM
I am going to go out on a limb here fella’s…why is it so comforting to go after the leader of a party for damages caused. I mean seriously, do you really think Gray caused all of California’s problems on his own? Did he pass all the bills in the State house of Representatives by himself with no one else in the House…in all likely hood…no, He did not. California conducted a recall in the most ridiculous manner ever and made a circus out of the State (worldwide).

If the people in California and not just one guy with Billions of dollars really gave a crap…you would have held your House Representatives accountable and get them out of their respective seats in the State House. As they are the one’s who are to monitor, approve and side or side not with the Governor on Issues and bills to be passed. One person cannot pass every bill with out a respective Vote. So, take a look at the issues you have a problem with, check to see who voted for and against and start there with the accountability factor… These old goats are put into the State house to make sure that events to which California is going through DONOT happen. If they do…than I would bet that it’s not just Gray who is the cause of things…start with the over seers in the State House. I’ll bet you, you will be surprised of how many Representatives of the State House who were seen to bi*ch and gripe about Davis, but actually continuously supported him during House Votes. Just something to think about before you go after one guy…for the root of all evil.

DAMien

Damien_1F9STS
10-30-03, 01:52 AM

Hey 2dFx . . I tinks we needs ta hit a Tim's me Bai...How's bout' Dat der'???

No, dude I am not a Newphy...But I do have a soft heart for people from the Blue Nose Province...Hee Hee

Thanx for the shout out 2DFx . . .that was nice..OH Snap .. Yer a Leo too...Wow...kinda scary all this commonality...but it's all good Dawg...feel me?

DAMien

Ralph
10-30-03, 03:25 AM
I guess KC didn't have to move to get away from the Liberal govt. in California, the Terminator will change that!

Ralph
10-30-03, 03:33 AM
Well I'm Canadian and thank gawd we don't have a system like the State of California. Gray was elected fair and square…obviously those who have the big bucks can infact have who they want in office!

Can you say BUSH…America was so in Awe over Clinton (one of the Best Presidents ever) getting a Blowjob and he is replaced with a BUSH, a Colan and a Dick?

That is nothing but a shame and only proves that America is becoming a financial democracy.

At the same time we here in Canada have our own issue’s, our Prime Minister borders on a Democratic Dictator for the most part and he is a wimp for not backing up our American troops in Iraq…Just so a few of you Yanks know, some of us Canadians do think we should be along side your troops! I personally may disagree with the Iraq issue but hey, the President made a decision and as Commander and Chief, we as Canadians who seriously depend on Americans more than we would like to admit, should stand beside our brothers.

DAMien

Regarding you last paragraph, you need to read my post under "political crap here," in the Lounge, dig a little it'l be there. We actually were helping the U.S. but not in an official capacity. We had troops fighting along side the British in the exchange program, and lost a few also! Our fearless leader does not want it known we were there for fear of terrorism, because we spend practically nothing for defence. Along with you, I feel ashamed that we were not an official part of it. Canadians like myself who were in the military, and have contacts know all about it. Our special Ops were there before, during and after the official war this year. Also, we are running Afghanistan for the U.S. right now, and our troops are still occasionally taking fire. (not that that ever gets mentioned on CNN)

Ralph
10-30-03, 04:07 AM

HELLO! Nice to meet you. I guess it's true about "Western Alienation?" :canttalk: :D

Ralph
10-30-03, 04:12 AM
Regarding you last paragraph, you need to read my post under "political crap here," in the Lounge, dig a little it'l be there. We actually were helping the U.S. but not in an official capacity. We had troops fighting along side the British in the exchange program, and lost a few also! Our fearless leader does not want it known we were there for fear of terrorism, because we spend practically nothing for defence. Along with you, I feel ashamed that we were not an official part of it. Canadians like myself who were in the military, and have contacts know all about it. Our special Ops were there before, during and after the official war this year. Also, we are running Afghanistan for the U.S. right now, and our troops are still occasionally taking fire. (not that that ever gets mentioned on CNN) The above paragraph was for Damien, I messed up the quote.

Regarding the voting system in California, it's at least fair! I WISH we had a fair vote in Canada! Don't you know that Ontario alone cancells out 60% of the entire Wests vote!! There needs to be an equal number of seats in each province, but since Ontario has almost 50% of the seats now, it's clear to see we are stuck with a suckie Liberal government! And you are right, a "dictator" at that.

AirJigga25
10-30-03, 11:20 AM
Hey 2dFx . . I tinks we needs ta hit a Tim's me Bai...How's bout' Dat der'???

No, dude I am not a Newphy...But I do have a soft heart for people from the Blue Nose Province...Hee Hee

Thanx for the shout out 2DFx . . .that was nice..OH Snap .. Yer a Leo too...Wow...kinda scary all this commonality...but it's all good Dawg...feel me?

DAMien

Leo's rise up!

btw...when you're driving through Toronto on either 401 or 402, how funny is that big business sign that says none other than ...***. Who names their business that!? I like how in Canada they have a Wendy's at every exit. (Tim Horton's what what?!)

eehoepp
10-30-03, 08:36 PM
Leo's rise up!

btw...when you're driving through Toronto on either 401 or 402, how funny is that big business sign that says none other than ...***. Who names their business that!? I like how in Canada they have a Wendy's at every exit. (Tim Horton's what what?!)

*** is a bearing company based in Germany, if I'm not mistaken.

You can't drive through Toronto on 402. It only runs from London to Sarnia. It takes about 2 hours to get to the near end of 402 from downtown T.O. - or less if you don't mind buying a chunk of highway from the OPP :annoyed:

We don't have a Wendy's at every exit. We have a Tim Horton's at every exit. If you don't know what Timmy's is, then you just won't understand... :worship:

From another proud Canuck who's been here (almost) from the beginning.

Damien_1F9STS
10-30-03, 09:17 PM
Wow...Who knew there were so many Canadians..wholey crap! Nice to see a few of us in the cold north have great taste in cars!

Ralph, you are on the money my friend..on the money....
Oh yeah Tims . . .eehoepp...Yep Tims @ every exit its the LAW DAMNIT!

Oh before I split a big shout out to my Leo Boiz! Nuff said !

str8 up to mah boi AirJigga25..peace dawg!

DAMien

AirJigga25
10-30-03, 11:04 PM
!

str8 up to mah boi AirJigga25..peace dawg!

DAMien

Hell I ain't no canadian..but canada is fun as hell if you goto Monteal to se the Xpos or go to TDot to see the Jays play. I used to live in VT which is close enough to Canada...and I know enough to know that Wendy's kills MickyD's in Canada...plus Tim Hortons is the Dunkin Donuts of Canada.

It seems like no one is from Montreal arpund here but I love Peels Pub if you've been there...In TDot I've been to the SkyDome twice and stayed at the Sheraton...TDot is huge. Labatts Blue is all good too.