: Maggie Tune StealthV Style

DILLIGAF
06-09-05, 06:43 PM
Ok guys,I couldn't be happier with this tune.I've put 200 or so miles on the car since reinstalling the PCM.The car hauls ass,drives great,same mpg.At first I was reading 260 oil temps,contacted Rick,got some advice,he did some checking,got back with me,Fu--en car reads normal or less now?????These cars do some weird shit,I do however need a couple of oil related temp updates that need done at the dealer.To the wild effers in here that supplied the data for the tune.Hats off to ya!You can tell that a ton of miles went into these tunes.It shows big-time!To you guys out there thinking you HAVE-TO have a dyno tune,not needed!My car is fully customized to MY specs I gave to Rick.StealthV Wild Maggie Tune = Most Bang For Buck..........Now for StealthV FRC's, jury still out.I'm to busy to get them installed for now,My next priority will be the UUC shifter on my dresser,I'm hoping to get it on by August,no shit.Then a report on the covers,although I'm sure they will be fine.For now I can eye them without lifting the hood(not all bad).Thats it for now Randy:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

lawfive
06-09-05, 07:05 PM
Numbers?

DILLIGAF
06-09-05, 07:19 PM
Law,I live in KS,very close to the end of the earth.I believe there are dynos in KC but I don't know where,BTW 3hrs away for me.I get to Dallas area every now and then and I'll look there.I'm very curios myself,buttttttt thats not what impresses me the most about the tune,getting rid of corsa pop,cags elim.,rev lim.,cooling strategy,all the little tweaks built in to the tune.The car came alive in the higher RPM ranges.I'll try to get numbers someday.After summer for sure

V-seriesTech
06-09-05, 07:20 PM
I'm sure he put love into his tune for you but,..you really outta search for a dyno brother,...cause otherwise,..you'll neva know. :hmm:

DILLIGAF
06-09-05, 08:56 PM
V-series,I hear ya, a dyno sheet would be cool,very cool,but lets not take away from the tune.That ls2 edit the dealer did on the install was just not there,I'm not looking for the most aggressive dyno tune for numbers.I'm just extremely pleased with the way the car performs after the tune.This car needs to be reliable above all.I'll dyno this car as soon as possible and the numbers?I have no reason to believe they won't differ much from others with same mods,450+ =plenty for me

DILLIGAF
06-15-05, 11:46 PM
Hot oil temp fixed!Couldn't be happier with stealths tune.Will get dyno'd soon!Thanks Reed for the info.Randy

wildwhl
06-15-05, 11:51 PM
I can GUARANTEE that the tune makes more power. Timed runs will back it up...and I have many, many, timed and logged runs with my StealthV maggie tune :D

Put it this way. Compared to the stock maggie tune, I've found nearly a second on 3rd gear runs :bouncy:

DILLIGAF
06-15-05, 11:59 PM
StealthV Wild Maggie Tune:lildevil: :worship::worship:Can't wait for numbers,It's a Platinum V,the fastest kind.BTW,had the dealer do the UUC install why it was there,I new the stocker was crap,but I didn't realize it was complete shit untill now.

LV_V
06-16-05, 12:23 AM
What did your dealer charge for the UCC isntall? After my V is out of the body shop its going to the service department for a new rear diff and possibly a new tranny. Might as well have them do it there while the tranny is being fixed.

bryce3
06-16-05, 12:45 AM
For you guys that haven't installed your UUC shifters yet, it's not that difficult. The directions are really straight forward. If you have a floor jack and an entry level tool set from Sears, you'll be fine doing it yourself. Taking your time and doing it alone, you should be able to complete the job in a 3 hours or less.
-Sean

DILLIGAF
06-16-05, 09:42 PM
Shifter install was 189.24 with tax.I would have done it myself but no time.My car was in for tires so I said WTF and had them do it.If you have some ramps do it yourself and save the money,which is what I would have done if I knew the tires went up a 100 dollars a pair.DO IT YOURSELF!