: How good a friend are you?

ShadowLvr400
06-07-05, 08:30 PM
Ok, my g/f is currently at wal-mart right now, getting wax for her best friend. Apparently her friend has a "literal" hair up her a**, and wants to take care of it. By getting an immediate Brazilian wax. My g/f is going to go perform this on her best friend. Now for those of you who don't know what a Brazilian Wax is.... It's everything... All the lawn where the sun don't shine, and in back, part the cheeks, and down the middle. My g/f is going to go do this for her best friend.... No, my girl does NOT do this for a living...

Now, I've got a best friend, and I'll do a lot for him... I'll dig a bullet out of him if he gets shot, suture him up if he gets stabbed, help move furniture, help move bodies... Hell, if the draft's ever reinstated and it looks like a messy war, he and I will pretend to be gay lovers, and kiss in front of the recruiter... But I don't think I could ever give him a brazilian.... Just the wax... and the hair... and the ripping... and the leather cheerio.... *curls into fetal position*

Boombotz
06-07-05, 08:51 PM
No way could I ever do that for a friend. That would be the time in there life that I would tell them to spend some of there hard earned cash and get it done professionally. :histeric:

davesdeville
06-08-05, 12:16 AM
Eww, that is gross. I consider myself a good friend. I spend like 6 hours helping to install a car audio system that a friend of mine is selling to another friend of mine. I made no money on the deal although I have since been offered some free booze, I mean yays (cause why would you boo alcohol?) But that's as far as I'll go. I would not wax anyone I know, or anyone I don't know. Besides the fact that it's gross, I don't think I could cause anyone such pain.

Rolex
06-08-05, 12:18 AM
Spread your cheeks and lift your sack friend.....I don't think so.http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_thinking.gif

Ralph
06-08-05, 01:53 AM
Do you have a camcorder? :coolgleam

You can film SOME of the GOOD stuff. :rolleyes2 (quoting Shadow of course)

:sneaky:

Jesda
06-08-05, 02:17 AM
I'd get my friend a pet rock.

powerglide
06-08-05, 11:53 AM
I recall a familiar scene with Eddie Griffin and Rob Schneider in Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolow........

Elvis
06-08-05, 01:30 PM
Now, I've got a best friend, and I'll do a lot for him... I'll dig a bullet out of him if he gets shot, suture him up if he gets stabbed, help move furniture, help move bodies... Hell, if the draft's ever reinstated and it looks like a messy war, he and I will pretend to be gay lovers, and kiss in front of the recruiter... But I don't think I could ever give him a brazilian.... Just the wax... and the hair... and the ripping... and the leather cheerio.... *curls into fetal position*

:histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric:

Glad I was alone in the office when I read this. I almost busted a gut laughing at this sh!t.

radbag
06-08-05, 03:32 PM
i think i COULD do it -- only if i was pissed off at him!:sneaky:

powerglide
06-08-05, 04:02 PM
i think i COULD do it -- only if i was pissed off at him!:sneaky:

you recognize that the operation includes you spreading wax onto his nads and into his crack ofcourse....

radbag
06-08-05, 04:31 PM
you recognize that the operation includes you spreading wax onto his nads and into his crack ofcourse....

really...ok - revision is necessary

would do it with a stick...and only if i was pissed off at him!!!

powerglide
06-08-05, 04:47 PM
LOL!

Being pretty darn drunk would help maybe.......but I don't think I could ever be THAT drunk.

Spyder
06-08-05, 06:00 PM
I dunno...that's one of those things that you could hold against him forever though... HAHAHA!!! YOU GOT A BRAZILIAN WAX AND I SPELLED "Aim here" IN YOUR ASS HAIR!!! with a big target... you could be creative! :) Hehehe...wow, yea, I think I'd have to pass on that one too.

davesdeville
06-08-05, 06:00 PM
I'd pass out before I could be that drunk.

Ralph and Elvis, what is the deal with "Don't feed the trolls" line in your signatures? There are no trolls here anyway except an occasional 32v 4.9.

D148L0
06-08-05, 06:16 PM
There are no trolls here anyway except an occasional 32v 4.9.
You are kidding, right?

ShadowLvr400
06-08-05, 07:34 PM
Hahahah the 4.9L Northstar. That guy was funny. :)

davesdeville
06-08-05, 09:10 PM
You are kidding, right?

Every once in awhile one shows up. Like G35 This. But over the course of the almost 2 years I've been here there have only been 3 or 4 I can remember.

HotRodSaint
06-09-05, 11:11 AM
Every once in awhile one shows up.

Anyone with a contrary opinion who dares express it, is now considered a troll. :rolleyes:

Spyder
06-09-05, 05:46 PM
HotRodSaint, you're WRONG! How dare you say that!?

HotRodSaint
06-09-05, 07:57 PM
HotRodSaint, you're WRONG! How dare you say that!?

Nice to know that there are still people with a sense of humor! :)

That was humor, wasn't it? :hmm:

airbalancer
06-09-05, 09:24 PM
Ok, my g/f is currently at wal-mart right now, getting wax for her best friend. Apparently her friend has a "literal" hair up her a**, and wants to take care of it. By getting an immediate Brazilian wax. My g/f is going to go perform this on her best friend. Now for those of you who don't know what a Brazilian Wax is.... It's everything... All the lawn where the sun don't shine, and in back, part the cheeks, and down the middle. My g/f is going to go do this for her best friend.... No, my girl does NOT do this for a living...

Are you going to help g/f?

Spyder
06-10-05, 03:01 PM
Yea...I think I'd been drinking when I put that there...it was meant as humor... :D

HotRodSaint
06-11-05, 02:32 AM
Yea...I think I'd been drinking when I put that there...it was meant as humor... :D

So was mine... ;)

Spyder
06-11-05, 04:13 AM
Oh, hell... I know I was drinking...must have been during my three days off in a row that I couldn't find the energy to get off the couch...oh well... ...it was nice :)