: Results posted - Christmas Draw - FREE STUD KIT!

04GrandAmGT
12-17-13, 12:41 PM
Evrett here,

Jake has just authorized me to give away a free SureGrip Stud Kit to a Forum member. So we're going to hold a draw.

Entries must be made between today and December 24th at Noon central time.

To enter, reply to this thread with the best picture of your Northstar Powered Cadillac. Be creative with setting, lighting, ex....
Also please email us the picture along with your contact info (so we know where to send the kit) - info@northstarperformance.com.
For your privacy don't post anything you're not comfortable with on the forums.

This is a $549 value

Around 11:45pm Christmas Eve the draw will be held and results posted.

We may ask for permission to use your photo on some of our promotional items in 2014.

There will be no judgement on the photo, only a draw.

Let's see the beautiful Cadillacs!!

Ranger
12-17-13, 04:32 PM
Lets not multiple post this. The lounge may be a more appropriate place. I'll close this thread and move the other from Deville to the lounge if that's OK with you.

Ranger
12-17-13, 09:09 PM
On second thought, it was pointed out to me that other vendors run multiple adds like this so I'm reinstating it and I'll put the original back in Deville along with my apologies.

04GrandAmGT
12-18-13, 03:49 PM
no problem ranger have a wonderful day and a merry christmas

04GrandAmGT
12-20-13, 10:36 AM
P.S. For anyone that doesn't know yet we are also throwing in a free Lunch/ Supper for the winner. Have a wonderful day and a Merry Christmas

maeng9981
12-22-13, 07:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kLx3jJz.jpg

I'd like to share this picture, this is also posted on Wikipedia by myself, and it's about three months after the Northstar stud kit installation. The car is still running to date, loves WOT like it always did and still my favorite love. ~25,000 miles since the repair.

StephanBlake
12-24-13, 09:59 PM

StephanBlake
12-26-13, 03:34 PM
So where 's the results??? thought they were to be posted on the 24th???

97EldoCoupe
12-26-13, 06:18 PM
Sorry, I only posted in the lounge section. JoeTahoe won the draw. Thank you to all who entered!

There is a video of the drawing included in the Lounge thread .................