: clear corners for 86 fleetwood

satnone
06-05-05, 11:52 PM
anybody have any idea how or where i could get some sorta clear version of the corner lights for an 86 fleetwood or similar years.. if not.. any ideas on how to modify them or substitute them or something?

u can get brand new clear parking light lenses but no one sells new corner lenses.. let alone all clear ones.. same goes for tail lights.. i think maybe when this car is old enough.. like when its a classic they might come out with something like they have for the older cadys..

ive searched the internet for a long time but havent found anything as far as lenses or ideas...

if anyone has any ideas on this post them please

davesdeville
06-06-05, 01:28 AM
You'd have to have them custom made I'm sure.

fleetwoodss
06-09-05, 12:55 PM
I used to have an 81 old regency 98 an for a cheap mod i bought scrap mirror sticker like the kind found at those places where they make custom stickers.. and cut it to size it looked whatever try it if you dont like it peel it off

satnone
06-09-05, 11:59 PM
if i could find a clear lense close enough to the little orange portion of these ide chop it off and actually fit that thing onto mine.. just a matter of finding a car with a lense close to the size and shape of these little orange portions.. ill just keep searching the junkyards i guess