: New saying hello

Caddyman92
10-29-03, 03:21 AM
Just a note to say hello to everyone on the board. I'll be asking some questions about my two caddy's. I have a 92 Eldo blue tinted windows beige seats, with an amazing 200k and the engine still runs great!!! Sharp car according to friends, and a 1984 Seville with 72k with the body and interior in excellent shape but needs some front end work. Oh yea it's yellow. :cool: Look forward to some good posts. This is the first forum i've ever joined so i'm kinda new so take it easy if I do a fopa ok.

the Sandman
10-29-03, 05:20 AM
Hey Caddyman92 - Welcome to the CadillacForums! A yellow Seville - is that a factory color? Got any pictures? And that Eldo - did you put on all the miles? Do you maintain it yourself?

Thanks for registering!

JJhomer83
10-29-03, 08:40 AM
Just a note to say hello to everyone on the board. I'll be asking some questions about my two caddy's. I have a 92 Eldo blue tinted windows beige seats, with an amazing 200k and the engine still runs great!!! Sharp car according to friends, and a 1984 Seville with 72k with the body and interior in excellent shape but needs some front end work. Oh yea it's yellow. :cool: Look forward to some good posts. This is the first forum i've ever joined so i'm kinda new so take it easy if I do a fopa ok.

Caddyman WELCOME to the forums.

That's great to see another 92 eldo in the forum. I only have 70k miles on it. I'm happy to see that with 200k it still runs strong. Look forward to talking to you and we can help each other.