: LYAO, Literally!

Elvis
06-03-05, 03:31 PM
http://gamefiles.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyondergames/trailers/ROFL.STARWARS.NERDS.wmv

Boombotz
06-03-05, 03:47 PM
That is :histeric: I have to watch it again. I loved when He ask what does it take to become a jedi knight. And the guy starts answering him. Then the dogs says "Eating M&M Peanuts". I laughed my a__ off.

Spyder
06-03-05, 03:54 PM
Yea...I saw that when it first came out, but had totally forgotten about it...friggin hilarious! :)

Rolex
06-03-05, 04:32 PM
I love Triumph! Thanks for the vid!

Ralph
06-03-05, 04:45 PM
LOL, that was great. Dog humping Vader.

Stoneage_Caddy
06-03-05, 05:03 PM
oh my god ....that is the funnyiest thing i ever saw ...Triumph rules

I still cant belive people are that...whats the word im looking for...umm... gung ho ....

there was only one time in my life i waited in line for hours (2hours) to do something ....get R lee Ermy's Autograph ...

But we as a group were diffrent ....we screwed with all the poeople that walked by us ....even sealed 20 people inside the mens rest room ...3 fights even broke out ...things are never pretty when army meets marines ...

Ralph
06-03-05, 05:07 PM
R Lee emery is a damn good actor! He was great in the remake of Texas chainsaw Massacre and I just got a movie he was in called "On the Borderline" with that cute blonde gal. Who could forget FMJ!

He was in the service, wasn't he?

D148L0
06-03-05, 05:07 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!
:histeric: :histeric: :histeric:

Stoneage_Caddy
06-03-05, 05:29 PM
R Lee emery is a damn good actor! He was great in the remake of Texas chainsaw Massacre and I just got a movie he was in called "On the Borderline" with that cute blonde gal. Who could forget FMJ!

He was in the service, wasn't he?
He was in the Marine Corps ....Drill Sarget even .....story has it he was rorignally brought on as a consultant on full metal jacket for the bootcamp portion of the movie ...but he was so much beatter than the "actors" that they cast him for the part ...the "gunny" has been kicking ass ever since ...of coarse when he was an active duty marine he wasnt a real gunny , but sinc ehe played one that was his nick name , the marines gave him a honorary gunny promotion a couple years ago

OOORaW

Vesicant
06-03-05, 05:56 PM
He was in the Marine Corps ....Drill Sarget even .....story has it he was rorignally brought on as a consultant on full metal jacket for the bootcamp portion of the movie ...but he was so much beatter than the "actors" that they cast him for the part ...the "gunny" has been kicking ass ever since ...of coarse when he was an active duty marine he wasnt a real gunny , but sinc ehe played one that was his nick name , the marines gave him a honorary gunny promotion a couple years ago

OOORaW

Heh I found this too (about FMJ):
"R. Lee Ermey was involved in a jeep accident during the making of the movie. At 1am he skidded off the road, breaking all of his ribs on one side. He refused to pass out, and kept flashing his car lights until a motorist stopped. In some scenes, he does not move one of his arms at all."