: all my post still need moderation 1st?

JimInMich
12-11-13, 06:47 PM
I just posted again. I get the message that it has to be approved by a mod first. I was told a couple times this was fixed for me.

Moderator edit: This post copied to Admin for action at 0805 AM 12/12/13. Admin, please see this thread in Help Desk.

Ranger
12-11-13, 10:50 PM
Admin,
Something is amiss. I do not see any of his posts im moderation, yet when I search for JimInMich‎ in "search for user" I am unable to find him.

Standby Jim, we'll get you fix up yet.

Submariner409
12-12-13, 08:04 AM
I just validated 3 of his (legitimate) posts stuck in the MCP Moderation queue. Can't find the problem on ACP, either.

His profile comes up in MCP - for me, anyway. He looks good to go for all CF permissions.

admin
12-12-13, 09:55 AM
Hey guys,

I looked into his account and i could locate it in the Admin CP and the advanced search field on the forum. Did any of the posts that were moderated contain links? This could have caused the posts to fall into moderation. We are having an issue with this on some of our other forums that long time members posts are going into moderation because the URL in the post is being flagged as spam.

- dm,, community support

JimInMich
12-12-13, 02:58 PM
Admin, this has happened on every post I have made, without links.

JimInMich
12-12-13, 02:58 PM
This is the response I just got for the above post:

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

JimInMich
12-12-13, 03:02 PM
Also wanted to mention, It will not let me change my profile info. I get the following:

Sorry. You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

admin
12-13-13, 10:22 AM
Hey Jim,

I made a change to your user group setting. Let me know if this helps.

- dm, community support

JimInMich
12-13-13, 11:30 AM
Posting to see how things are working.

----------

It worked!

----------

Thank you to all of you who helped!

Submariner409
12-13-13, 12:31 PM
Curious that a usergroup change from "Registered (M)ember" to "Registered" seems to have cleared up the posting problem. Another one to stick in the gray matter files.

........ and the change did not alter the "Cadillac Owner's Member" in the OP login header.