: HELP me family!!! Calling all car alarm experts!

Rob_M
06-02-05, 04:55 PM
I am putting a Clifford G5 Concept 550 into a 93 STS. Almost every thing is hooked up except the trunk and door triggers. Anyways, the problem I'm experiencing is that the Trunk Trigger "Zone 5" keeps tripping weather it's hooked up or not. If its not hooked up it shouldn't be sensing it at all. We did try connecting it but it made no difference. My friend says that for some reason it keeps seeing a negative. This is killing me. Please help me anyone. I went to another alarm forum but they've been no help so I thought I'd return here to my family and see if you guys could help. Any ideas? Thanks... ROB :cookoo:

up2ng
06-08-05, 05:11 PM
I don't remember how right this second, but disable zone 5 (can be done through combinations of valet ignition and remote keys)

Rob_M
06-08-05, 07:11 PM
I didn't see and option through the installers programming grid nor the users programming grid. I had all the leads hooked up and still no change. The trunk tripped everytime weather hooked up or not. I finally took it out and sent it in for service. If it doesn't see it hooked up, it shouldn't trip. Anyways, if I get it back, and it does the same thing, then it's got to be in the wiring. I won't know for another 3 - 5 weeks. Arrrgh!! Oh well, still got the factory alram hooked up at least.