: Technical Photo Section?

zonie77
10-28-03, 12:22 AM
I wouldn't mind putting up a couple of pics of the N* out of the Seville. Is there a technical photo section? Could one get started? Maybe we could use that to illustrate some of the threads.
Elwesso, can you let us know. Thanks

BeelzeBob
10-28-03, 12:36 AM
Hmm.. Somebody has to have some pictures of the Northstar alone without anything else in the way of view... Anyone?

JJhomer83
10-28-03, 01:50 AM
Hmm.. Somebody has to have some pictures of the Northstar alone without anything else in the way of view... Anyone?

That is a great idea about the tech picture section. If someone has good pictures of installs of mods, stereos, etc... they could post them with descriptions for others to see. Everything will be labeled. If someone wants to know how to do exhaust, breaks, air intact, etc....

zonie77
10-28-03, 12:11 PM
We dropped the cradle without a lift and even though the pics weren't as good as I'd like I thought they may be interesting for someone contemplating it. I wouldn't really want to put them in the "normal" pic section.

dcdalton
10-28-03, 01:39 PM
I have one out & sitting on a dolly right now that I could take some pics of .... just let me know what & where to add them & I would be more than happy to do it.

zonie77
10-28-03, 02:25 PM
My idea is a section for people working on their own cars. A picture is worth a thousand words.
Plus you could have an illustration when someone has a technical question.
We all know what a N* looks like, how about when someone's asking where the starter is? Or, how'd you get the body high enough?
I'm sure the section being available would induce pics being taken while you're working on your car.

JJhomer83
10-28-03, 02:33 PM
My idea is a section for people working on their own cars. A picture is worth a thousand words.
Plus you could have an illustration when someone has a technical question.
We all know what a N* looks like, how about when someone's asking where the starter is? Or, how'd you get the body high enough?
I'm sure the section being available would induce pics being taken while you're working on your car.

We need to get this rolling. I have to do some work on my car on saturday if i can get a camera i will have some pics on the 4.9. Sal can you make this happen.

dcdalton
10-28-03, 02:41 PM
Im not sure who runs this site yet, but I am a web developer so if there is ANY help needed (building a prog etc) I would be MORE than happy to help at no charge! Just drop me an email at dave@dcddesigns.com !

JJhomer83
10-28-03, 02:54 PM
Im not sure who runs this site yet, but I am a web developer so if there is ANY help needed (building a prog etc) I would be MORE than happy to help at no charge! Just drop me an email at dave@dcddesigns.com !

"Sal" is the man around here and he takes care of mostly everything. He posted in this thread before us.
I'm hoping he will consider this idea b/c i think its great. Especially b/c visual is a great way to learn

zonie77
11-06-03, 10:26 AM
Hi Sam, are you giving the tech photo section some thought?

JJhomer83
11-06-03, 10:33 AM
Hi Sam, are you giving the tech photo section some thought?

Sal,
I say we get a tech photo section started. ITs a great idea to help everyone PLEASE

zonie77
11-06-03, 10:36 AM
My apoligies Sal, I won't get it right til I meet you.
Funny how I can remember cam lift but not someone's name.