: trans cooler line sensor? part #?

ocjmakaveli
05-31-05, 03:10 PM
IN my quest to repair my rear main seal i messed up the sensor which is on the trans cooler line its a metal square box and it is about 5 inches from the transmission on the trans cooler line i think it might be a temperature sensor.

does anyone know if the car can still be driven even if this sensor is not working or not even plugged in because the connector also broke.

94 fleetwood brougham

carguy16
05-31-05, 05:16 PM
Look into buying a shop manual on ebay, they are real cheap right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34212&item=7977639894&rd=1

IN my quest to repair my rear main seal i messed up the sensor which is on the trans cooler line its a metal square box and it is about 5 inches from the transmission on the trans cooler line i think it might be a temperature sensor.

does anyone know if the car can still be driven even if this sensor is not working or not even plugged in because the connector also broke.

94 fleetwood brougham

ocjmakaveli
06-01-05, 02:32 PM
i havew a shop manual but they dont have part #'s in them

thanx

FASSTWOOD
06-03-05, 06:56 PM
10269708 94-96 lt1... its says except with KNP. this doesn't matter if its a 94 though the line is the same number... According to the illustration im looking at the switch is not sold by itself only with the line which is the part number above...

Side note: Thanks Saint, I put the micro fiche to use!

HotRodSaint
06-04-05, 09:13 AM
Side note: Thanks Saint, I put the micro fiche to use!

No, thank you for being the first and the only person to thank me! :)