: if they came back out with the Fleetwood...

Adam
05-29-05, 08:59 PM
what would power it?

LS2
LS6
the new RWD N*

also what would it look like? reason im asking is me and a friend of mine were talking about it earlier today. he seen that ad in Lowrider that says "The New V 16 Fleetwood" (the DUB ad) and we were talking about it. he thought that the ad was serious and thought that Cadillac was going to come out with a new Fleetwood. i seriously doubt it and doubt that anytime near future a V 16 in a Cadillac but we got to talking about if they did, what would it have and what it would look like? any other engine choices are welcome.

davesdeville
05-29-05, 09:49 PM
Depends on how big and heavy the car would be. If it would be like 4600 pounds then I'd assume they'd stick to pushrods and go with an LS2 or LS6. If they could cut the weight to maybe 4200 then a VVT Northstar would be able to move it around handily and perhaps a V series could use the XV12 northstar.

Anyway the closest thing to a Fleetwood Cadillac is thinking about would be the ULS.

Adam
05-29-05, 10:34 PM
what does VVT stand for? i have heard it just never knew the meaning to it.

carguy16
05-29-05, 11:12 PM
stick with the LS/LT-1 engines, hell, better yet, an LT-4 or something modded up, a real hot rod.
Depends on how big and heavy the car would be. If it would be like 4600 pounds then I'd assume they'd stick to pushrods and go with an LS2 or LS6. If they could cut the weight to maybe 4200 then a VVT Northstar would be able to move it around handily and perhaps a V series could use the XV12 northstar.

Anyway the closest thing to a Fleetwood Cadillac is thinking about would be the ULS.

codewize
05-29-05, 11:48 PM
Variable Valve Timing.

what does VVT stand for? i have heard it just never knew the meaning to it.

DopeStar 156
05-30-05, 02:06 AM
If they came out with a Fleetwood, it wouldn't look good in my opinion. I think it's better that the Fleetwood belongs where it is with all the great rides of the past.

DPGC23
05-31-05, 09:54 PM
I Thought Is Een An Ad Also Man, It Says Cadillac Fleetwood

It Looked Like A 2 Door Tho
I Gota C If I Can Find It, That Would B Sick

Dpgc23

N0DIH
05-31-05, 10:05 PM
MUST be rear wheel drive though. Forget FWD!