: Forum moderator kills members!

D148L0
05-29-05, 05:38 PM
So bizarre I would like to think it's fake... :eek: Even when sometimes I'd like to cyber-slap some people, this stuff is too crazy...

Warning: the linked page contains a lot of bad language, don't open it if you are easily offended. Don't come back later whining about it!

http://www.pirate969.org/mboard/showthread.php?t=18735&page=1&pp=50

Boombotz
05-29-05, 05:52 PM
Stone and I had a conversation about how classy this site is and how the moderator's here keep control of it then in other forums. He mention that other forums the moderators were worse then the members. Props to you and the other Moderators.

Ralph
05-29-05, 05:56 PM
Do they even need moderators there? Sounds more like a "free for all."

Jesda
05-29-05, 06:22 PM
A free for all, or a killing spree.

Ralph
05-29-05, 06:29 PM
A free for all, or a killing spree.

Or both!

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 06:32 PM
"Well, it's a free for all, and I heard it said
You can bet your life
Stakes are high and so am I
It's in the air tonight"
-Ted Nugent , Free For All

Sandy
05-29-05, 07:03 PM
What exactly happened over there?

HotRodSaint
05-29-05, 07:34 PM
So bizarre I would like to think it's fake...

The whole thing was one big joke, and people are buying it left and right. You probably didn't, because you found this page, but lots of people are stupid enough to buy into this shit. (http://www.radpin.com/journal.aspx?storyid=135)

Adam
05-29-05, 08:48 PM
you see, its reasons like these that i said no about RB becoming a moderator :D .

Jesda
05-29-05, 10:48 PM
Yeah, pretty elaborate hoax.

you see, its reasons like these that i said no about RB becoming a moderator :D .

LMAO!!!

SilverCTS
05-30-05, 11:32 AM
Even though this was a hoax, the scary thing is that nobody would be surprised if it wasn't.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-30-05, 01:42 PM
i know i sure wouldnt ....nothing really surpises me anymore ...the world is in a sad state of affirs let me tell ya

Boombotz
05-30-05, 01:47 PM
i know i sure wouldnt ....nothing really surpises me anymore ...the world is in a sad state of affirs let me tell ya

And it always seems to be in Florida.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-30-05, 02:02 PM
yah whats the deal there ....if you have a kid between 9-15 your like a target for one of those sub human monsters ...and if your in your car your a target perioid ...

things have been exceptionally shitty latley down here

D148L0
05-30-05, 02:15 PM
Even though this was a hoax, the scary thing is that nobody would be surprised if it wasn't.

Precisely.

elwesso
05-30-05, 09:24 PM
LOL!!!!

Yeah I was buying it too for a while, it seemed real... oh well! They really bent over backwards to make this seem real!

illumina
05-30-05, 10:31 PM
don't open it if you are easily offended. Don't come back later whining about it!

I'm offended :rolleyes2

Really though, that place is a nice place for trolls. Really, it is. Hell, there are at least 300 posts with the word **** attached in some way. Nice place to be I guess.

kokoj
06-10-05, 09:17 PM
I'm offended :rolleyes2

Really though, that place is a nice place for trolls. Really, it is. Hell, there are at least 300 posts with the word **** attached in some way. Nice place to be I guess.
I thought the vulgarities were overdone, and the nastinest unnecessary.

dhs
06-10-05, 10:40 PM
It was a hoax? Those people that said the cops are questioning them were in on it too? Ohh and take my advice and don't look at the last page, I really wish I hadnt. :nono:

Elvis
06-11-05, 12:37 AM
You'd think I would've learned by now, even if a total stranger tells you NOT to look at something, take their advice.

DON'T look at the last page. I'm serious. You'll wish you hadn't. (It's the damn goatse link from a few years ago...) If you've seen it before, you certainly don't want to see it again. If you haven't, trust me, you NEVER want to see it.

derrty_deville
06-11-05, 02:46 AM
you dont tell people not too look. i read the first page then the last one. halfway through the last one i said f it and came back here only to read dont look. damn u. as far as the hoax i dont care who you are thats funny right there. dont join that board unless you have a very serious disorder. even the flanderisis of the board must crazy.

powerglide
06-21-05, 12:43 AM
when I hear "don't look"............I never learn.......good lord.

Boombotz
06-21-05, 01:02 AM
Oh good! This is the old thread not a new one.:D