: Pics From the Tampa Meet

Stoneage_Caddy
05-28-05, 11:00 PM
Just so i can rub our fun into the faces of you guys that chickend out and didnt show up ....

Like ralph ....whats your excuse ? LOL

Anyway , it was a good time ....us devilles were out numbered by them HUGE escalades ....

you guys outta see the rims on these things ....i bet my car fits inside them LOL

http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/4491/cat/500/ppuser/959

Stoneage_Caddy
05-28-05, 11:01 PM
Ok nevermind someone chaged how the photo thing works now i get to figure that out without my dad to help me .....

jspano
05-28-05, 11:20 PM
stone plug the thing in to the other thing and press enter

Stoneage_Caddy
05-28-05, 11:22 PM
LOL damn i wish .....damn do i wish ....

Im like hacking like a mo fo right now to do it ...

Ok not really ...i found my car domain site so im gonna upload them there then link them here ...

watch someone will have an easier way to do this .....

im 2 beers away from getting this done

jspano
05-28-05, 11:23 PM
or is that press heater and auto at the same time and get back to me with the codes
either way i'm sure u will get it
can't wait to see the pics
wish we had one of u on the pocket bike

jspano

Stoneage_Caddy
05-28-05, 11:28 PM
actually boombotz has a pic of me on the bike .....im gonna work on the bike tomrrow ..boy is she running sour ....either the gas is too old or the humidity threw off my air/fuel ratio

heres the pics !!

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/246000-246999/246667_25_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/246000-246999/246667_24_full.jpg

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 12:10 AM
BTW ....i wish i had a sound recorder for jspano's Concorse ...man that thing sounds mean on its dual exaust ......man what sweet sounds that car makes ....the eldorado 16 inch wheels look really good on it too .....I think once his son gets the money together this car is gonna be a killer ....so far its very impressive no longer than they have had it....

Ralph
05-29-05, 12:16 AM
Well, lets see the pic of you on the bike!! Did you wear that little red cape and orange crash helmet you ordered?? :D

Gladys looks especially shiny for the event, you must have waxed??

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 12:16 AM
as for the escalades i liked them all ....Boombotz rig had some very nice touches , from the wheel choics and that sort of thing , but inside was the best mods , sure the stock Navi and GpS is neat ...and the LCD screens in the head rests ...but that baby seat and "Mr Octopuss" hanging from the grab handle really make this rig ....

04 silvers EXT was very impressive ...but i couldnt look at it ....you see it has those huge wheels that keep spinning and when he rolled up i almost had a seizure from this truck ....his buddys truck is the in blank canvas stage , i didnt get a change to ask what he has planned for it

when you park 3 of those things next to eachother is when you realize how BOLD these trucks are ..all alone you dont really get the full effect ...these trucks are larger than life lemme tell ya

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 12:19 AM
Well, lets see the pic of you on the bike!! Did you wear that little red cape and orange crash helmet you ordered?? :D

Gladys looks especially shiny for the event, you must have waxed??
waxed , rubber dressing all sorta stuff ...i havent had to drive it for a few days so while i had it in the garage i cleaned it up .....ive been driving dads siverado to run errands (shh) ....

I knew those escaldes would show up ....i had to look good ...a dirty gladys would have not been albe to represent properly ...

04SilverEXT
05-29-05, 12:20 AM
glad the pics came out good...i had a fun time...nice meeting all of you...

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 12:29 AM
good to see you had a good time ...i promise next time we have a bit more fun ...

i say next time we bring a barbeque grill and some meat along with those bikes ....well eat some red meat and ride tiny bikes ....

sorry guys ...my yahoo messenger is like flagging every post in here ...my computer is going apeshit !!!!

i think that was the number one question tonight "hey stoney how do you reply so fast"....

i swear its just the email alrets from yahoo ....and the fact i hardly leave the house ....i have stomach issues from ulcers so i dont like to be too far from home in case i get sick ...

04SilverEXT
05-29-05, 12:58 AM
we should arrange a pocket bike type meet somwhere and have a bbq like u said...that would be fun....let me know...

Night Wolf
05-29-05, 01:35 AM
:::visions of club meets in Tampa running thru my head::::

I will not be represtin' tho :( I'll be driving the Olds....

loosk like lots of fun though :)

Boombotz
05-29-05, 02:58 AM
Here is some other pics from the meet. Had a really great time meeting everybody. Hopefully next time we get more people to show up.

Boombotz
05-29-05, 03:00 AM
Here Ralph this is a special one just for you.

DeVillish
05-29-05, 06:24 AM
aww man i wish i coulda been there! Last time we had that sweet 61 coupe, i forget whos it was...but it was huge!

Ralph
05-29-05, 06:56 AM

LOL! Someone should tell Stoney that "smoking" is hazzardous to his health. :lildevil: :sneaky:

jspano
05-29-05, 09:32 AM
hey stone this is off topic
we talked alittle about the eprom last night
i've looked in past posts and read something about
4T80E,L37,LD8
i think it was referencing engines...not sure
the author stated the eprom wouldn't work for all
any input

thanks
jspano

jspano
05-29-05, 11:25 AM
hey this is jspano son with the deville what do you guys do in tampa for fun? anyhting at all this msg is goign out to the guys that sell the pocket rockets?

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 11:45 AM
hey thanks for posting that bike pic boom botz ...i didnt realize it was smoking that much ....ive definatly got a dead rich carb ...now i know where to start ...

also gonna put a set of milder clutch springs in it for now ....

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 12:29 PM
jspanos dad -
click this link:
http://www.caddyinfo.com/howtop039.htm
i usuly dont link over there but that is where the info came from originally , and i like to give credit where its due

Boombotz
05-29-05, 12:33 PM
Here are my mod's.lol.

I'll get one of the Octupus

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 12:33 PM
also you are correct l37 and ld8 are the engine codes , if memory serves your concorse is a LD8 northstar , there were 2 flavors at one point the L37 was a lower hp flavor of the northstar while the ld8 was the fire breatheing monster , not many changes to make the l37 to ld8 , mostly it was the cams and computer that made the difference , devilles didnt get L37 northstars till 1996 by 1999 the l37 made 275 hp while the ld8 made 300 ...your car i belive makes 275 as the concourse with the ld8 was tuned to provide more torque then the eldo/sts ld8

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 12:40 PM
Here are my mod's.lol.

I'll get one of the Octupus
i still giggle over that and the tagline ony our logon that say "lets get lade"...keep thinking well if he "gets lade" he may need to step up to a ESV with a extra row of seats ...

Or ...

This beast

http://us.autos1.yimg.com/img.autos.yahoo.com/aic/dodge_grandcaravan_se_2005_385x192.jpg

Boombotz
05-29-05, 12:52 PM
My Lade does seat 7, so I do have some more room now. I have a 3rd row. I'm glad you guys didn't see the stroller in the back. And that looks like a Dodge and I will never own a Dodge every again.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 12:55 PM
it does have a 3rd row ??? wow i didnt think there was room back there for that ...

did your durango have the lower ball joint problem ? it was quite and epidemic at one point ...alot lost a wheel long with the stering knuckle ...very dangerous when one thinks that duragos were mostly used to haul precious cargo around

Boombotz
05-29-05, 12:58 PM
Mine was 01' Durango. My biggest problem was the brakes. I felt like I could not stop that thing.

Yes it has a third row and is very roomy. I fit back there.

Boombotz
05-29-05, 01:02 PM
Here it is minus the car seat:http://www.cadillac.com/images/models/escalade/gallery/photoInt1_med.jpg

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 01:07 PM
wow ....captians chairs int he middle row even ...those look more confotable than i thought

Boombotz
05-29-05, 01:07 PM
The Esv has more room after the third row.

http://www.cadillac.com/images/models/esv/gallery/photoInt1_med.jpg

Boombotz
05-29-05, 01:08 PM
Heated and cooled captain chairs too.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 01:09 PM
thats what i want next on my next rig ...haeated and cooled seats ...oh and a moon roof too ...

Boombotz
05-29-05, 01:14 PM
I like the moon roof. But here in Florida it is hard to enjoy. I wish it had a auto close on it if you leave it open and it starts to rain, and I also had a bird poop on my hair once while driving threw a parking lot.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 01:19 PM
i dont know why "auto close" never coaught on , i had seen the feature over and over on show cars built since 1955 ....the technology is there ...

bird crap would suck ....those little bastards have killer aim .....our Airforce only got as good as a disgruntled bird 10 years ago as far as hitting a target like that...even then we have a varyance of 3 feet ....friggin birds , the universe's most accurate bomber

jspano
05-29-05, 02:58 PM
i can't believe boom actually admitted to "FITTING" in the back and getting
"POOPED" on ...LOL
interior is sweet boom

jspano

Boombotz
05-29-05, 05:27 PM

This is another one:
http://media2.big-boys.com/bbfiles/images/bbpics/pic1071.jpg

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 05:28 PM
This is another one:
oh my....

by the way in that pic i was saying to myself "time to swtich to light beer"

Ralph
05-29-05, 05:29 PM
This is another one:

I think he's going to need a BIGGER bike, or at least upgrade the suspension. :shhh: (taken from "Jaws" "I think we are going to need a bigger boat!")

There are some funny "biking" mishaps videos on that site also...I thought about posting one on Stoney's "Did I do the right thing" thread. :)

The one video of the girl that fell off the back of the motorcycle would have broken a couple of bones!

Boombotz
05-29-05, 05:36 PM
Here is Stoney's girl
I will get rid of it If it is to much

http://media2.big-boys.com/bbfiles/sb2005/pic30.jpg

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 05:39 PM
coughs ...gags ....coughs ....

shit do i wish ......

i miss the firehouse ......we had a girl like that that washed her ford pickup every saturday ....so i had to wash my infiniti every saturday ....she still woundt give me the time of day unless the firetruck was acting up ...

Ralph
05-29-05, 05:43 PM
Here is Stoney's girl
I will get rid of it If it is to much

http://media2.big-boys.com/bbfiles/sb2005/pic30.jpg

Oh my, that's quite nice, but my favorite remains......

Boombotz
05-29-05, 05:46 PM
oh my....

by the way in that pic i was saying to myself "time to swtich to light beer"

I don't think it is the light beer. you should try to cut down a little.

http://media2.big-boys.com/bbfiles/sb2005/pic14.jpg

Boombotz
05-29-05, 05:59 PM
There are some funny "biking" mishaps videos on that site also...I thought about posting one on Stoney's "Did I do the right thing" thread. :)

The one video of the girl that fell off the back of the motorcycle would have broken a couple of bones!

Ralph that would of been a good one. And yes that site has some cool videos on there. lately it hasn't been to good. Don't even bother reading the comments. It is a waste of time.

carguy16
05-29-05, 06:36 PM
stoneage, I sent you a PM for an idea of the next meet. I thought it was funny anyway.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 06:38 PM
im still not sure boombotz wife would like that idea ...

Boombotz
05-29-05, 06:41 PM
im still not sure boombotz wife would like that idea ...
I have the coolest wife in the world. What Idea.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 08:49 PM
you mightbe right , she let you keep a trans am ....thats a cool wife ....

_______ wants to go to mons .....

Boombotz
05-29-05, 09:14 PM
This is boombotz's wife. He can go by himself if your buying. He can go with me if he's dropping the bills.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 09:18 PM
LOL !!!! SHE IS COOL........BUT....i dunno as i wonder if carguy is ready for that sort of sensory overload .....

i dont wanna be responsible for warping such a young mind ....he might think all girls are like that LOL ....

Boombotz
05-29-05, 09:21 PM
Is he even old enough to go?

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 09:23 PM
im not sure ..i think ____________.....

Boombotz
05-29-05, 09:24 PM
Well I'm almost done fileing the bills than you can have the real Boombotz back. It's probaly more comfortable to talk about these things with him. Don't worry though I'm not easily offended.

Boombotz
05-29-05, 09:25 PM
Well tell him to worry about it in a year then. If you had it at Mons more people would have showed and my husband says he prefers the Doll House.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 09:25 PM
the boombotz family is tag teaming ol stoneage here !!!

Im out classed and outmatched ....LOL

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 09:28 PM
Well tell him to worry about it in a year then. If you had it at Mons more people would have showed and my husband says he prefers the Doll House.
the doll house is still around ???? Oh man there is some memeorys ....first club i ever been ...went there the day before i went to basic training ....18, drunk on peppermint schannps , and fell in love with a latin girl .....

did you know peppermint shapps tastes the same going boath ways ???? i leanred the hard way .....day one of bootcamp sucks with a hangover

Boombotz
05-29-05, 09:34 PM
Yes I did know that. Thats why you need to find stuff the taste better coming up then going down. It is more enjoyable that way. Banannas taste better going up for me.

Boombotz
05-29-05, 09:39 PM
the doll house is still around ???? Oh man there is some memeorys

Yes it is the only classy place left. Hottest girls. not cramped in a small place. No extras in the V.I.P. room. All the others around Tampa have become hooker hang-outs.(Tampa has got more per sguare mile than anywhere else)

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 10:09 PM
sure has to beat that club in fairbanks alaska i went to ....they all had summer teeth

Boombotz
05-29-05, 10:13 PM
sure has to beat that club in fairbanks alaska i went to ....they all had summer teeth

Yea some are there some are not. They had a full set between all of them.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 10:14 PM
exactly .....but when the ratio is 100 dude for every girl you lower your standards ....the morgue was looking like a good proposition

Boombotz
05-29-05, 10:16 PM
exactly .....but when the ratio is 100 dude for every girl you lower your standards ....the morgue was looking like a good proposition
I heard they pay girls alot of money to move there.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-29-05, 10:21 PM
oh yah ..honestly i saw some of the hottest girls i ever saw up there ...but they were what we called sausage haulers ....they brought there boyfrinds/husbands with them...

some of these girls paid for 8 years of college off the money made stripping there ...

then there was the prositituion rings dureing the contruction of the alaska pipe line , some girls became millionares before they moved back home to the lower 48

DeVillish
05-29-05, 10:53 PM
ok iam liking this idea for the next meet, i'll be home from the 2nd till the 21st, although i have no car right now.....

jspano
05-31-05, 07:00 PM
devillish where do stay when your back home

jspano

D148L0
05-31-05, 08:22 PM
Here is some other pics from the meet. Had a really great time meeting everybody. Hopefully next time we get more people to show up.
I'm glad some of you showed up, I hope you had a good time... But who is who in those pics?

D148L0
05-31-05, 08:31 PM
This is another one:
That is sad, man... but alas, not everybody is such a good looking fella as this stud:

Boombotz
05-31-05, 10:27 PM
I'm glad some of you showed up, I hope you had a good time... But who is who in those pics?

Here is the pictures with names and great art work.

Boombotz
05-31-05, 10:32 PM
Owners of cars from left to right: 04silverExt's friend, 04silverEXT, Boombotz, Jspano's son, and Stoneage Cadillac.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/246000-246999/246667_25_full.jpg

DeVillish
05-31-05, 11:27 PM
I'll be in st pete and iam spending a few days in boca raton.

Stoneage_Caddy
06-01-05, 02:28 PM
Owners of cars from left to right: 04silverExt's friend, 04silverEXT, Boombotz, Jspano's son, and Stoneage Cadillac.

Hmm i like the sound of that "Stoneage_Cadillac"...i wonder if i should have sal change my logon to that .....Nah ....think ill keep mine ...

jspano
06-01-05, 11:15 PM
hey stoney if your out there check out the history channel
automanic
al capones caddy

jspano
06-01-05, 11:17 PM
stoney 16 valve 170 hp
pushing 5000 lbs
armor plated

Boombotz
06-01-05, 11:26 PM
hey stoney if your out there check out the history channel
automanic
al capones caddy

Hey JSpano,

If you see the green light on next to your name that means you are online. Stoney's is off.

jspano
06-01-05, 11:29 PM
hey boom thought i saw your lade today
looked like yours
had rims similar to yours
but the centers were white

Boombotz
06-01-05, 11:33 PM
hey boom thought i saw your lade today
looked like yours
had rims similar to yours
but the centers were white

I was in Spring Hill yesterday all day. I wasn't there today.
I have seen rims like that at the rim places

jspano
06-01-05, 11:44 PM
yours look better
i saw in on coming traffic and thought it might be mrs boom
w/boom jr but when i saw the rims ..no way
i have to admit your ride is sweet
i can't image what your kid will have to do to top that
when they push their young ones around
scarey when you think what will be out there in 20-25 yrs from now

hey boom how did u pick that name

Boombotz
06-01-05, 11:52 PM
Its just a New York Italian thing. My wife and I call each other Boombotz. Only when we are at home. not around others. and I call my little girl either baby boombotz or little boombotz. We do not call each other that in public. So its not a nickname. more like greeting. It is hard to explain.

jspano
06-02-05, 12:04 AM
it just reminded my of an old saying vinney boombotz
i'm from ny too
small town
larchmont on the long island sound
we could look out to the right and see the whitestone
and the throgs neck bridges at nite
god i miss that place

davesdeville
06-02-05, 04:42 AM
Nice pink shirt 04silverEXT.

Boombotz
06-03-05, 12:48 PM
it just reminded my of an old saying vinney boombotz
i'm from ny too
small town
larchmont on the long island sound
we could look out to the right and see the whitestone
and the throgs neck bridges at nite
god i miss that place

That's where it came from. Its one of those things you know or you don't. Is there really anyone in Springhill that dosen't originally come from New York. It's like the mini Long Island over there. My Brother-in-law, Father-in-law, and Aunt and Uncle live over there so I'm there a lot, plus they have the closest thing to real NY bagels and deli's. Maybe I'll see you on the road, but it would more than likley be the Mrs. with mini.