: 33rd ACS Bike-a-Thon

ATM
05-28-05, 11:21 AM
On July 10, I will be cycling in the 33rd Annual American Cancer Society Bike-a-thon and I need your help.

Twenty years ago this July my dad lost his battle with cancer. Today, my cousin Paula is fighting breast cancer and my 12 year old son's classmate Nicole is fighting Leukemia. Many other family members and friends have battled this disease - some have lost, some are still fighting, and many have won and that why I support the American Cancer Society Bike-a-thon.

The American Cancer Society has been leading the fight against the disease for more than 90 years, and I feel good about the progress they're making. I hope you will make a donation; together, we will build a future where none of us has to worry about cancer striking a person we love.

Follow this link (http://www.acsevents.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=92400&u=92400-42678766) to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support the American Cancer Society Bike-a-Thon.

Please consider making a donation to my efforts and that of and the American Cancer Society. Thank you for your support!