: new guy

daddyscaddy
10-27-03, 08:22 AM
hello im daddyscaddy i love this site! nothing but caddy! my friends , dont understand, but you guys do! i have 1990 sedan deville with air bag suspension big speakers 800 watts of juice and 16" supreme wire wheels w/ vogue tyres. ask anything maybe i can help. :histeric:

JJhomer83
10-27-03, 08:40 AM
hello im daddyscaddy i love this site! nothing but caddy! my friends , dont understand, but you guys do! i have 1990 sedan deville with air bag suspension big speakers 800 watts of juice and 16" supreme wire wheels w/ vogue tyres. ask anything maybe i can help. :histeric:

Glad to see you jump on board. Yeah us caddy guys are a different bread of people. Most people don't get it till they get one. That's great that your from philly. The locals of pa just got back from Etown on saturday next time you should join us. What are the specs of your stereo got any pics.

daddyscaddy
10-27-03, 06:02 PM
hey, thanx for your reply and invatation, but im from about 30 miles from pittsburgh. i dont know why u think im from philly.head unit sony 50x4 sony 6x9s, Q audio 12s (2) in ported box and power acoustics 800 watt amp. no pics yet on this site, but on another. :canttalk: cant mention it "against the rules!"

JJhomer83
10-28-03, 12:34 AM
hey, thanx for your reply and invatation, but im from about 30 miles from pittsburgh. i dont know why u think im from philly.head unit sony 50x4 sony 6x9s, Q audio 12s (2) in ported box and power acoustics 800 watt amp. no pics yet on this site, but on another. :canttalk: cant mention it "against the rules!"

Don't know why i thought you were from philly long day at work.
Sounds like a good setup. Have to see the pics. You build the box yourself?