: any maggie owners In south florida ??

alcindus
05-27-05, 10:13 AM
Looking for any maggie owners in south florida.
would like to see and hear , before I buy >>>>

mchm3
05-27-05, 10:55 AM
im about to order it im just worried about the car overheating down here

alcindus
05-27-05, 11:08 AM
I know I know Its hot as fuk down here especially in august.. I think youll be ok. the cooling system seems pretty good...JUST DO IT !!!!!!!

dannystang
05-27-05, 12:16 PM
Talk to Jamie Wells at Vera Cadillac

They did one.

I saw it on the dyno / streets that thing was nice...

blownchevy
05-27-05, 01:10 PM
You will have no heating problems at all. It is not exactly cool here in SOCAL either!!

haveboost
05-27-05, 01:37 PM
You will have no heating problems at all. It is not exactly cool here in SOCAL either!!

I WISH we had SoCal weather. It's extremely hot and EXTREMELY Humid = Low HP.

I went to they Dyno yesterday. What a waste of money. It was like 94F and extremely humid (it had just rained)

When I got the numbers on the V. I thought there was a problem with the car. We had the wideband O2 sensor and it was running pig rich 11.8 A/F ratio.

Then we strapped my buddies C6 with B&B bullets and the dyno graph looked almost the same. He made like 5hp more. He was also running very rich. (about the same)

We've always gotten more power on the dyno, up north. (Not with the above cars.... Supras) It most be the weather. I remember tuning in NJ. Then brought the car back to miami and it was making significantly less power. (it was in August too when the humidity is horrible)

In any case did not mean to "Jack the thread" I just wanted to share my dismay with this weather and making HP.

alcindus
05-27-05, 01:42 PM
have boost who does your tuning down here ?????????????

haveboost
05-27-05, 03:27 PM
I have not done the computer YET. I'm waiting on the headers. I'm going to have Abid from ASR Performance do the tuning. He used to work in South Florida Performance and has done many high hp cars. He also specializes in custom turbo kits. Very methodical and loves challenges.

(This is NOT a sales plug) I just really like the guy.
PM I'll give you his number.