: duct tape plus my caddy dont mix

adam_mcd
05-25-05, 06:58 PM
so some kid decided to put duct tape on my car. not alot to make me wanna kill, but enough to make me pump money out of him/parents. he lives close by and i found out he did it and finally got a confession out of him. i plan to write out a confession/admitance of guilt for him to sign but i dont know how much money to make him pay me! it really doesnt look like theres any damage, the tape was only on for a half hour, and it was only in a few places the tape actually stuck. i take it the tape peeled finish off??..how much would that cost to replace? im pissed...

Rolex
05-25-05, 09:22 PM
so some kid decided to put duct tape on my car. not alot to make me wanna kill, but enough to make me pump money out of him/parents. he lives close by and i found out he did it and finally got a confession out of him. i plan to write out a confession/admitance of guilt for him to sign but i dont know how much money to make him pay me! it really doesnt look like theres any damage, the tape was only on for a half hour, and it was only in a few places the tape actually stuck. i take it the tape peeled finish off??..how much would that cost to replace? im pissed...

I can't imagine duct tape will take off auto paint. It will probably leave sticky residue on the finish though. I've removed sticky residue with bug and tar remover, wd 40, and occasionally liquid turtle wax does a decent job. I can understand why you're be pissed. I'd definately take some pics and have a chat with the kids parents. The pics can come in handy if this becomes a pattern of behavior and you end up in court in the future.

adam_mcd
05-25-05, 11:30 PM
the thing is there is no visual damage...lol, my finish and paint are in great condition, and i just wanna keep it in the same condition also. just seeing if duct tape can take finish or anything off. gettin car detailed in a few weeks so him doing this makes great timing: hes paying for my detailing.

Rolex
05-25-05, 11:38 PM
hes paying for my detailing.

Good, he should. I'd have offered if my kid did that.

DopeStar 156
05-25-05, 11:41 PM
Take him to the cleaners! What kind of kid does that to someone's car?! I caught someone f'ing with my hood orniment and screamed at him the second I saw. He took off.

adam_mcd
05-25-05, 11:43 PM
i was so mad, i listened to dmx all day.

radbag
05-26-05, 11:21 AM
post a pic for proper evaluation adam

DopeStar 156
05-27-05, 12:02 AM
Haha! Nice! For me it's usually Manson's Antichrist Superstar. :want:

Ralph
05-27-05, 12:16 AM
Haha! Nice! For me it's usually Manson's Antichrist Superstar. :want:

Rammstein is a good cure too.

TomDeville
05-27-05, 01:33 AM
Get Paid.
Cadillac Disrespection is
inherently evil, and its mere
mention should make the blood
of any true Caddy Lover boil.

TomDeville :coolgleam

DopeStar 156
05-27-05, 02:59 AM
LYNCH MOOOOOOOOOOOB! *Torch and pitchfork*

AirJigga25
05-27-05, 01:51 PM

ha ha ha... I used to listen to "bring your whole crew" before every bball game