: Ernest T. Bass to take that last ride in a Cadillac...



Elvis
05-25-05, 05:15 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2005-05-23-morris-obit_x.htm?csp=34

Howard Morris was his name.

Making me literally laugh my ass off was his game.

:(

Ralph
05-25-05, 08:44 PM
We never got Andy Griffith, but I loved "Get Smart." Don Adams must be pretty old by now..

Elvis
05-25-05, 09:11 PM
We never got Andy Griffith, but I loved "Get Smart." Don Adams must be pretty old by now..

WHAT?!?!? The people of your country were never given the joy and privilege of Mayberry citizenship, THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!

Trudeau should be strung up by his gonads!

Ralph
05-25-05, 09:17 PM
Trudeau should be strung up by his gonads!

True, if he were alive. :shhh:

C'mon, Elvis! you know I live in a Socialist country with NO FREEDOM to be able to watch a television show like Mayberry! We're NOT allowed to drive Cadillacs, pick our own wives, or pay for a doctors visit! I have to pay tax just to heat my igloo in the summer, feed my sleigh dogs and we have no armidillers running around in our gardens. ;)

I think they did re-run it in the 1980's but by then I didn't really care. :hide:

Elvis
05-25-05, 09:21 PM
Next time TV Land or TBS runs a marathon, I'm going to tape all 48 hours of that sucker and send them to you FEDERAL EXPRESS.

I'm sure they serve bumvuck saskattoon or wherever the hell you are!!! :histeric:

Ralph
05-25-05, 09:29 PM
I'm sure they serve bumvuck saskattoon or wherever the hell you are!!! :histeric:

I had TBS, but all the movies were chopped or voiced over anytime someone said "hell" or "damn" (not considered swear words here) and not the way the director intended them to be seen. THAT, and waaaaay too many commercials and they played the same shows over and over and over and over.......so I cancelled it. We get everything you do except Fox News, but I think it's available on satellite now or whatever. 99% of the tv I watch is American. The other 1% is CBC News or CBC Newsworld.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-25-05, 10:17 PM
elivs , stop reading the obituarys ....thats not good for you ....

Elvis
05-26-05, 12:01 PM
Any day I'm not in them is a good day.