: Very sad

MMNineInchNails
10-26-03, 01:39 PM
As most of you might know, there is a fire in Rancho Cucomunga right now. My friend with his '62 lincoln continental lives there. He has a big house, and there is a shed right next to it. His whole shed burned down and that contained both his 430 original motor, and his new 462 motor. I'm still not sure what the damages on it are, but I'm pretty sure it's toast. He also burned up his tranny for his '87 starion. It's very sad and he's going through a rough time. If you live in Rancho Cucomunga or near it, Be CAREFUL! Pack up all your crap and get out! I'm sorry if you have to be there.

bob2231
10-26-03, 05:12 PM
As most of you might know, there is a fire in Rancho Cucomunga right now. My friend with his '62 lincoln continental lives there. He has a big house, and there is a shed right next to it. His whole shed burned down and that contained both his 430 original motor, and his new 462 motor. I'm still not sure what the damages on it are, but I'm pretty sure it's toast. He also burned up his tranny for his '87 starion. It's very sad and he's going through a rough time. If you live in Rancho Cucomunga or near it, Be CAREFUL! Pack up all your crap and get out! I'm sorry if you have to be there.

Ummmmmmmm, would crap refer to wife and children too ?

davesdeville
10-26-03, 07:00 PM
If you do pack them up, make sure you poke air holes in the suitcase.