05-23-05, 07:54 PM
As I see it, it works out like this:

Nitrous 75hp+ $600

CAI 5HP+ $200

Tune 12hp+ $200 500

Catback 5hp+ $1,100 great sound

Headers 10hp+ $1,200 works best with catback + tune

Blower 75hp+ $6,000 works best with all above

Looks like I should start with the top three to keep the rice away, or is it the BMRs that Im worried about, no I think its the AMGs.

DgtalPimp
05-23-05, 08:41 PM
You can start with the car and keep rice away. :histeric: I road in Billy Boats car with the BMR kit and it DID NOT stop the wheel hop. (FYI) I do not have the BMR kit on my car and will not order one after that, as I see it as a waste of money.

CAI, headers, and exhaust are my first choices. Next is a toss up between Maggie and N2O. I am leaning toward Maggie.

Parker
05-24-05, 12:51 AM
You can safely run a 125 shot on these motors without hurting them.

Dave's V
05-24-05, 12:57 AM
You can safely run a 125 shot on these motors without hurting them.

I wouldn't be worrying about the motor. The rear ends on these cars are having trouble keeping up with the motor stock.

Parker
05-24-05, 10:57 AM
Very very true. I wonder if the rear end will hold spraying from a roll. I let yall know in a couple of weeks.

Texan V
05-24-05, 11:09 AM
10 hp for the headers? I thought folks were showing greater gains than that with the B&B headers. I probably would not have placed them on order had I realized thats all they would net me.

urbanski
05-24-05, 11:19 AM
10 hp for the headers? I thought folks were showing greater gains than that with the B&B headers. I probably would not have placed them on order had I realized thats all they would net me.
seat of the pants, I'm sure it's more....
and it's not just pure HP gains, the damn thing revs so fast now....
but I'd definitely order the StealthV PCM tune optimized for headers when it comes out :)
headers + tune = world of difference

drmustang
05-24-05, 11:28 AM
Very very true. I wonder if the rear end will hold spraying from a roll. I let yall know in a couple of weeks.Give us a report on the NOS. I'm thinking about a 75HP dry pre-MAF.

Parker
05-24-05, 02:06 PM
It gets installed the weekend after memorial day. I think the MAF kit is a great idea. Thats what I originally wanted to do but found a great deal on a shark nozzle setup.

dreamcarc6
05-24-05, 02:38 PM
seat of the pants, I'm sure it's more....
and it's not just pure HP gains, the damn thing revs so fast now....
but I'd definitely order the StealthV PCM tune optimized for headers when it comes out :)
headers + tune = world of difference

Heard tons of stuff on the StealthV PCM tune but have seen anything definite on it. Any one know anything more, like when, where, & how much?

StealthV
05-24-05, 06:48 PM
When? Soon.

Where? StealthV.com (http://www.stealthv.com)

How much? Ask Urby, Ronr or Wildwhl how much one would have to pay them to give up their tunes and go back to stock. :thumbsup:

c5racr1
05-24-05, 07:41 PM
shifter and driving school

ace996
05-24-05, 08:39 PM
:yeah: and then buying the local tire/brake pad guy a few cases of beer, as he is going to be your new friend....:) :annoyed: :) :)