05-23-05, 05:19 PM
just a little over now. Never thought I'd be this much of a loser :crying:

JK :D

happy 4000 posts. many more to come.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-23-05, 05:22 PM
bastards catching me .....

back i tell you..... back .....

now to send a shot across the bow of wes the golden boy...

by the way i havent heard mch out of him , suppose he is a witness on the michael jackson trial ?

i know i know bad joke ....

Ralph
05-23-05, 05:46 PM
Never thought I'd be this much of a loser

:cop: :farting: :2thumbs:

Congrats! ;)

davesdeville
05-23-05, 07:28 PM
Finally one of these post-count-threads where I can't say "been there, done that." Although at my other forum I'm up to 6764.

RBraczyk
05-24-05, 12:12 AM
Ah so you really are a loser too!

Ralph
05-24-05, 12:26 AM

As soon as my electric wheelchair is fixed, I'll put down my twinkies and PS2 controller, roll over, and type a reply with my special "fat-finger" typing wand.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-24-05, 12:31 AM
we are all losers here .....its 1130 at night and im debateing braking systems with a kid that lives 15 minutes away from me on a website devoted to a 4 wheeled conveyance whose marketing is directed at people older than me....

I should be in bed with a pretty gurl worrying if my c5 will get stolen tonight ....insated im going to check to make sure my deville is locked after i try to locate oerating temperatures nessesary to exploit raceing brakes on the street ....

and fisnish my homework .....

and finish my letter to the dean of my college expressing my anger that i am trapped in colloege till december because of the incompedince of his staff ....i coulda had my degree in 2 months damnt !!!!

Night Wolf
05-24-05, 12:41 AM
I am not enough of a looser :(

I used to be 11th in the rank of posters...

now I dropped to 12th, and it seems like I am going down more...

I really wanted to be int he top 10, that way I could be like, yeah, I am one of the top 10 members at CF... but noo... everyone has to come and steal my sunshine..... grhrhrhrhrhahhhh

ok, I think I really need to go to sleep now :)

Boombotz
05-24-05, 12:42 AM
Congrats on 4,000. I guess.

I have along way to go, but trying. By the time I get there Ralph will be at 1,000,000.

davesdeville
05-24-05, 05:46 AM

I'm not a loser per se, you'll almost never see me here on a Friday or Saturday night (unless I'm sick or something,) but I am unemployed and finished with school so what else am I gonna do.

Ralph
05-24-05, 05:49 AM
I'm not a loser per se, you'll almost never see me here on a Friday or Saturday night (unless I'm sick or something,) but I am unemployed and finished with school so what else am I gonna do.

It's ok Dave. We accept you as one of us now. :shhh: :thumbsup: