: The right badging adds 125-hp!

Revoh
05-23-05, 11:54 AM

caddydaddy
05-23-05, 12:37 PM
Nice! But it probably still handles like a Luxo-barge!

Night Wolf
05-23-05, 02:53 PM
lol, I have thought of putting the new V badge on a older Cad that has been modded....

but something keeps telling me it is similar to kids putting Type-R stickers on stock Civic's :)

How did you make the FTS badge?

Stoneage_Caddy
05-23-05, 03:00 PM
the impala wheels with the cadillac center caps are a very nice touch , along with the FTS badge ...

I have a bad feeling "FTS" came from a ford dealer ......pryed out of the catalog under "Ford FreeSTyle" font looks similar to whats on fords nowadays

My jury is still out on the V sereis badge , only one fleetwood was every here that truely derved the badge , and it was a 95 or 96 with a 6 speed manaual and engne out of a f body if memeory serves .....with some suspension goodies as well

caddydaddy
05-23-05, 03:18 PM
yeah, unless it has a blower on it, no V-badges please!

Stoneage_Caddy
05-23-05, 03:29 PM
i dont care about the blower , it has to stay true to the marketing ...make it go to 60 in under 5 seconds and youve got yourself a V ....

no offense dude ...

Revoh
05-23-05, 03:31 PM

Stoneage_Caddy
05-23-05, 03:37 PM
like i say no offense dude ...its your car ..and your taste ....which is not a democracy

look at mine , i went right ahead and put DTS wheels on it even tho a few members sent me PMs requesting the stock wheels be put back on ....

I just exlpained why i wasnt sure about the V badge ...but i never said i hated it ....

theGman
05-23-05, 03:43 PM
Looks great.

N0DIH
05-23-05, 04:25 PM
How much did they run you? My 94 V4P FWB is a twin in color! I am looking to get a set of the Impala SS wheels soon too....

FTS-V!

She will be a .85g or better handling car when I am done with it! Found me a HA rear bar, now for the HA front bar. Or I might put on my 80 T/A Adjustable Rancho front bar. That would be ideal for dialing in this beast! 900lb/in rate on the bar...

Herb Adams likes keeping the softer springs to ensure contact with the road. Bilsteins are on the agenda as well....

N0DIH
05-23-05, 04:30 PM
Think of it as a polite Warning indicator to those who otherwise might mess with you....

lol, I have thought of putting the new V badge on a older Cad that has been modded....

but something keeps telling me it is similar to kids putting Type-R stickers on stock Civic's :)

How did you make the FTS badge?

N0DIH
05-23-05, 04:33 PM
I think the wheels on your 94 Dev look great, only "mod" I would do to compliment it would be to lower it an inch or 2.

I like the taste of factory parts far more than aftermarket. Probably why most of the "ricers" are so awful looking. Get a Civic and drop in a Integra engine, now you are talking. But as for me? You still won't get me inside of it!! Not my cup of rice!

like i say no offense dude ...its your car ..and your taste ....which is not a democracy

look at mine , i went right ahead and put DTS wheels on it even tho a few members sent me PMs requesting the stock wheels be put back on ....

I just exlpained why i wasnt sure about the V badge ...but i never said i hated it ....

davesdeville
05-23-05, 05:56 PM
Alright so what have you done power-wise? I say if you're claiming to have a V you should at least put a 125 shot nitrous system on there. :)

N0DIH
05-23-05, 07:23 PM
If I put them on, I won't tell, people will have to get bitten first....

Illumina might have a clue though.....

Oh, forget Nitrous, bottle fed is not near enough.....

Night Wolf
05-23-05, 07:29 PM

I had a few people want me to put the factory 15" spoked hub caps back on mine :::cough::: Sandy :::cough::: (just messin with ya ;) :) ) but i htink the new DTS wheels look GREAT on your car.... from the early 90's I never cared for the wheels much, even the STS... they mid 90's and later had the very cool wheels that add so much more to these cars....