: I'm in

ATL Fan
05-22-05, 05:29 PM
I hope I'm not considered an outcast because I bought my Escalade used. I did buy it from my father-in-law. It's a 2003 (Silver Sand) and he was leasing it. It only had 20,000 miles on it when we bought it from him. It's still in really good shape and he is a meticulous car guy who can't stand a dirty car. It has a Corsa exhaust installed and I'm going to install an Alpine Nav system when the new N872A comes out this year. I'm also going to throw on some Foose Heat 22's after I get the nav system.

This is my first Cadillac and the most expensive vehicle I've ever owned! What can I say, I use to be a poor white farm boy from Georgia. Now I'm all grown up and bringin' home the cash, for now. My other vehicles are:

1969 GMC C1500 short wheel base pickup (restoring)
2005 Harley Davidson Road King Classic
2003 Mach 1 Mustang (I know, it's a Ford. But it is my wife's car, I'm just paying for it!)

I'm a big Cadillac racing fan too. I'm so happy to see those CTS-V's out on the track kickin' the hell out of those Audis and Porsches. Nothing sounds better than those GM V-8's tearing up the track. Even the Euro's love 'em at Le Mans.

OUT

Boombotz
05-22-05, 06:00 PM
Welcome ATL Fan,

Congrats and welcome to the forums. I also own a 03' Escalade and love it. I'm sure you will fall in love with yours and this site. You will find a lot of useful information here. You have to post some pic's of your ride. I have some pic's of mine in the Escalade forum. If you want to check them out click below.
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/images/misc/paperclip.gif Pictures of Boombotz's Escalade (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39600)

jordan00escalade
05-22-05, 10:41 PM
Welcome.. I'm fairly new myself, I've had my Escalade about 4 months now. I bought a used 2000 Escalade, which is also my first Cadillac. This forum has been a crutch to me. BTW botz.. Your Escalade is 1 of a kind, that's a truck to be admired.. Very Original!! My other vehicle is a Ford as well.. 97 Eddie Bauer Explorer. I've been very pleased with the purchase of my LAC, so far I've changed the corner lights to clear, tinted the front windows, and changed the bulbs in my fog/headlights to blue. I never posted a introduction when I registered in March, I guess this would be a good chance. I hope you find this forum as useful as I have, not to mention entertaining. Good luck with your new Cadillac.

D148L0
05-22-05, 11:33 PM
Welcome to the forums.

Boombotz
05-23-05, 01:39 AM
BTW botz.. Your Escalade is 1 of a kind, that's a truck to be admired.. Very Original!!

Thanks for the compliment jordan.:thumbsup:

CADDYBLACK99
05-24-05, 11:13 AM
Welcome ATL & jordan00escalade!

This is the first time I've welcomed two new members with one message! I know you both will find this forum a helpful and friendly place. Thanks for stopping by to say hello and we wish you both luck with your Escalades.
Thanks for signing up with us.
:welcome:
Paul

powerglide
06-09-05, 06:10 PM
Welcome to the forums!