: new comer

littlespec16
10-25-03, 10:21 PM
right so first time at the track ever in my stock 2002 Spec-V and after pissing off josh a few times, even the last time when he thought he beat me...sorry, airfilter didn't do THAT much since ya didn't beat me...16.2 is still good, but keep trying...got a few head turns and got a few people asking about the car since they saw a girl running it...didn't think a girl could do that i good i guess...haha :)

JJhomer83
10-26-03, 12:21 PM
right so first time at the track ever in my stock 2002 Spec-V and after pissing off josh a few times, even the last time when he thought he beat me...sorry, airfilter didn't do THAT much since ya didn't beat me...16.2 is still good, but keep trying...got a few head turns and got a few people asking about the car since they saw a girl running it...didn't think a girl could do that i good i guess...haha :)

Great runs jess,
Hopefully next time we can go at it again. It is even times even though i still haven't beaten you. I give you :worship: props for how well you did. "guys" it was a stick tooo.

elwesso
10-26-03, 02:43 PM
Welcome aboard, thanks for signing up...... :wave:

Ill bring the Q sometime and wipe ALL Y'ALL..... :D

littlespec16
10-26-03, 03:35 PM
uh oh...we got another QE2 huh??? alright, we'll see about racing...

Blackout
10-26-03, 04:51 PM
uh oh...we got another QE2 huh??? alright, we'll see about racing...He has a 1994 Infiniti Q45 not a Fleetwood.

elwesso
10-26-03, 10:24 PM
:thumbsup: