: South Florida Cadillac Meet

Auto Pride
05-20-05, 10:49 PM
Hello,
I am looking for Cadillac owners in South Florida that want to get together for a meet. If you live between Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach & and you own a Cadillac - contact me so that we can get something going. Any Cadillac model - any year. I have a '66 and a '05.
Hope to hear from anyone that would be intrested.
Thanks,
Cadillacmerchandise.

Msilva954
05-29-05, 10:21 AM
I go to Towershop car show every friday in davie.....I usually park near the back of the show with the Impalas.

BeelzeBob
06-10-05, 10:59 PM
I'm tired of being poor so I'm going to be opening an Italian Ice shop (not your typical Italian Ices) in West Palm Beach after my official wedding at the end of August. From that point on, I'm planning on having MANY large meetings in whatever parking lot that may be. Of course, you're allowed to be there as long as a store is opened and a couple of people have ices, so. :p

ANYWAY. How many South Floridians can we get together with?

Boombotz
06-11-05, 08:35 AM
I'll take a trip from Tampa to be there. And that better be one tasty Italian Ice for me to drive 300 miles for. :D I know someone that got into the Italian Ice business. He came up with a idea of if it was lemon flavored it came in a frozen lemon shell and other flavors had the fruit or flavor in the correct looking shell. I know 7-11 picked it up to sell them. It was a really good idea, but didn't take off as he expected. He has plenty of money to play around with though.

BeelzeBob
06-11-05, 05:07 PM
Cool! I want to make my parking lot the Caddy lot! Krispy Kreme has a VWVortex.com Volkswagen meet every Thursday night, so.. I wanna show them up.

Oh and don't you worry. These are going to be the best Gourmet Italian Ices you've ever tasted. And I'm not just saying that because they're the ones I'm selling. I'm having them shipped from New York.. You'll be talking about them for awhile after you try one... And they have 1/3 the fat of ice cream... :) There's also a water-based version (tasted just as good) and has no fat.. Good stuff...

BeelzeBob
06-11-05, 05:07 PM
Hey, if you're coming along the way from Tampa... Maybe you can bring along a few members in your area.. We do have a few...

Boombotz
06-11-05, 05:20 PM
Just remember I am originally from New York so I know what Italian Ices are supposed to taste like. And I will also try to get a convoy of Cadillacs to head to the meet.

Stoneage_Caddy
06-11-05, 07:38 PM
hey , we need to get as many cadillac down there as possible when sal opens up this joint ...

give me enough notice to get that day off from work and i will follow boombotz down

right boom ?

Stoneage_Caddy
06-11-05, 07:42 PM
side note ....im still chompin at the bit to get a nice big convoy of cadillacs headed down the interstate ....

this might be my chance , i wonder how many lades we can get involved ...nightwolf should be down by then ....so thats at least 2 devilles that i know will go

Boombotz
06-11-05, 07:43 PM
Definetly count me in, as long as it is on the weekend. Sat. or a Sun.

BeelzeBob
06-11-05, 09:48 PM
Hey, if we're going to do that, maybe we should go all the way and head down the South Beach or something.. I mean, hang out for a while in the parking lot, and then take the convoy further south. Maybe even go to a club or something and stay the night... Any takers?

Stoneage_Caddy
06-11-05, 09:53 PM
Sal , i need a break from the ordinary ...Im game ....i havent had a "vacation" in 6 years .....by the time i think this happens with your itlian ice deal ill have my first degree and i think i need to reward myself with some time in miami ...

im not the "clubbing type" but i love to go to them and watch the people ...as i drink some interesting drinks

lead the way sal....

hey boombotz , when we gonna have another tampa meet ??? new lightend flywheel is ont he way for the bike ...if i ever get it tuned right im gonna blow the doors off that chopper of yours !!!

Boombotz
06-12-05, 03:32 PM
hey boombotz , when we gonna have another tampa meet ??? new lightend flywheel is ont he way for the bike ...if i ever get it tuned right im gonna blow the doors off that chopper of yours !!!

Ready when you are. on both statements.

Stoneage_Caddy
06-12-05, 08:05 PM
ok ...well see in a week or so ...i wanna get the new flywheel on the bike and get the billet grille on the car with the new illuminated crests in the rear qauter panels ...i know brett wants to meet soon too ....

side note i did get the bike running pretty good , still isnt just right ....i think it sat too long with fuel in the carb ...ill have to find a place to run it hard for awhile to get all the gunk worked out of the carb

Boombotz
06-12-05, 08:17 PM
I just have to talk the wife into me putting it into the truck. Shouldn't be a problem.:hide:

Stoneage_Caddy
06-12-05, 08:18 PM
might have to move the stroller ....but "Mr Octopuss" really should be strapped to the handlebars for the drag race

Boombotz
06-12-05, 08:26 PM
lol. Will use it for the flag drop to start the race.

Stoneage_Caddy
06-12-05, 08:27 PM
hell yah , fast and the furious style , when your wife drops the stuff anaimal we go ...rofl

jspano
06-13-05, 07:43 PM
stone and boom keep this post up i'll see if the son wants in

p.s. boom i think i saw your lade outside a bank of america in hudson and later on 19
tell mrs boom if she sees a pest control truck honking it's me(f-250 extented cab white)

Stoneage_Caddy
06-13-05, 09:51 PM
boom i think jspano is stalking us LOL ....he came into my autozone the other day ...

sorry i didnt get a chance to talk to you more jspano ....my boss is really putting the screws to me trying to see how far he can push me to make sure im mangment material ....so far so good ...but i hate that i dont get to talk to my freinds more ...but its all part of the game , and in my case he needs me as asst mgr like yesterday so everything so far has been a on wicked fast pace ...

he asked how i felt about everything , i just told him how nice it was that someone is acutally asking something of me and exporeing my potential ...for the past 2 years i made my own schedual , did whatever i wanted (ie i surfed the web all day) and helped out when needed ...hasnt been since my airforce days that ive really worked hard ....and that a day off ment something ....

Boombotz
06-13-05, 11:25 PM
might have to move the stroller ....but "Mr Octopuss" really should be strapped to the handlebars for the drag race

Don't make me bring my lawn mower

http://media2.big-boys.com/bbfiles/images/bbpics/pic1172.jpg

Msilva954
06-13-05, 11:37 PM
hey im in with whatever you guys decide to do I wanna caddy meet so bad..but nothin really happens down here with em...all rice and what not.

jspano
06-14-05, 07:23 PM
no problem stoney i didn't have much time either
i was in stagecoach subdivision heading to east lake woodlands
i spotted the deville had to stop just say good luck
didn't want to get u in trouble
there was a kid jumping a car in the lot
i pulled real quick jump out and demanded if he knew who owned that ugly gold
caddy... he said no i flew in to the store just wanted to shake him alittle

jspano
06-14-05, 07:25 PM
oh hell pulled up to a good looking girl in a lade like booms
and asked her if she was mrs boom
thought she was gooing to call 911 on me

gotta be careful

Boombotz
06-14-05, 09:39 PM
LOL..... This is Mrs. Boom I was at Adventure Island all day. Here is a picture of me and my husband from the post a picture thread http://cadillacforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10287&stc=1&thumb=1 (http://cadillacforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10287). I pretty much look the same ,but I just chopped all my hair off for the summer(BIG-BIG MISTAKE...I HATE IT) I have put on a little weight since baby that I'm still working out every night to get rid of.Otherwise my face is still the same. I just turned 30 so there might be a little more gray too (ha-ha). Well I hope to be able to get a sitter for the next meet so that I can meet everyone. I would take the little munchkin but only on a day meet somewhere family friendly amd appropriate. If we go to where Stoney was originally talking about in a different thread then I'm definatly there:histeric:will try my hardest to get sitter for that:bouncy: . Already told husband I was going to the S.Florida meet no matter what. I will bring baby and hang by the beach. Told him he could go out at night with everybody I would stay with her. I am not missing out on sitting by the ocean instead of this stinky Gulf.

Stoneage_Caddy
06-14-05, 10:12 PM
no problem stoney i didn't have much time either
i was in stagecoach subdivision heading to east lake woodlands
i spotted the deville had to stop just say good luck
didn't want to get u in trouble
there was a kid jumping a car in the lot
i pulled real quick jump out and demanded if he knew who owned that ugly gold
caddy... he said no i flew in to the store just wanted to shake him alittle
there is only 3 people there that knew my car that day , me the guy that hired me and you ....my mission and capacity right now is very secret , im replaceing a manager there and they dont want to let the cat out of the bag that i am it ....thus the car and its owner are a mistery to most of those guys , all they know is this really strage guy with a go -tee works there ...

ive fooled most of them into thinking i know nothing about cars ....im having fun with it till my boss breaks the bad news to everyone that there has been a manager in there midst that is ex military and a ASE certified mechanic

Stoneage_Caddy
06-14-05, 10:16 PM
LOL..... This is Mrs. Boom I was at Adventure Island all day. Here is a picture of me and my husband from the post a picture thread http://cadillacforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10287&stc=1&thumb=1 (http://cadillacforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10287). I pretty much look the same ,but I just chopped all my hair off for the summer(BIG-BIG MISTAKE...I HATE IT) I have put on a little weight since baby that I'm still working out every night to get rid of.Otherwise my face is still the same. I just turned 30 so there might be a little more gray too (ha-ha). Well I hope to be able to get a sitter for the next meet so that I can meet everyone. I would take the little munchkin but only on a day meet somewhere family friendly amd appropriate. If we go to where Stoney was originally talking about in a different thread then I'm definatly there:histeric:will try my hardest to get sitter for that:bouncy: . Already told husband I was going to the S.Florida meet no matter what. I will bring baby and hang by the beach. Told him he could go out at night with everybody I would stay with her. I am not missing out on sitting by the ocean instead of this stinky Gulf.
mrs boom where was it that i talked about that has you interested ? id like to make things famly freindly , have yall bring your significant others out , this was always a good thing in my 4wd club in alaska , the wives often took a couple of the trucks and left us with our devices or children, everyone always had a good time ...even the kiddies ...

the club is getting to the point that its possible the tampa members can pull this off ...

ive been doing my best trying to get us new memebers , i hopeing a certian 2000 lade shows up that i helped out at work with a o2 senor problem

Boombotz
06-14-05, 10:26 PM
This is where. http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41522&page=3&pp=20&highlight=Tampa+meet

Stoneage_Caddy
06-14-05, 10:29 PM
oh mons ....i dunno if thats so family freindly LOL

Boombotz
06-14-05, 10:48 PM
I put in the post I would get a sitter for that one. I wouldn't even think of bringing my kid near there LOL.. If there is ever a day or early evening meet thats not at a bar I would bring the munchkin. Other than that she stays home with a sitter or myself. I always hated when people had to bring there kids everywhere. There are time and places that are appropriate and then there are times to get a sitter.

Stoneage_Caddy
06-14-05, 11:01 PM
good point .....pimp rides at a strip club ...something tells me this makes sense

Stoneage_Caddy
06-14-05, 11:02 PM
ill have to bring my bike ot that one ....get one of them topless girl to sit on it ....

Boombotz
06-14-05, 11:07 PM
Hey 33 hertz is supposed to get them excited.

Stoneage_Caddy
06-14-05, 11:09 PM
HA !

wait till they find out its a pull start

Boombotz
06-14-05, 11:11 PM
Mine is electric start. Oh! Wait thats for them to finish.

Boombotz
06-16-05, 01:44 PM

Here you go Stoney as per your request. Nothing like riding in style. If he's good enough to ride in the Caddy then he's gotta be good enough for the bike.:histeric:

Stoneage_Caddy
06-16-05, 04:45 PM
HELL YES !!!!

Thasts friggin awesome ...

ladies and gentlemen , allow me to introduce you all to Mr Octopuss , Guardian of the Boombotz Escalade

Boombotz
06-16-05, 10:09 PM
I thought you would like that. I even thought about adding the carseat and putting Mr. Octopus in it but didn't want to overkill.

evilrussian
06-18-05, 03:47 AM
I'm there if my schedule allows.