: Hunker Down! Hurricane Adrian is coming.

BeelzeBob
05-18-05, 05:34 PM
Here's my good deed of the whatever. Click it! (http://www.hurricanetalk.com) ...or stick it! :histeric:

Kev
05-18-05, 05:52 PM
Let 'er blow baby! I ain't worried one bit! :D

Oh wait, I'm on the west coast, it won't even blow up my skirt over here........

OK, never mind......

Stoneage_Caddy
05-18-05, 08:49 PM
there is some concern over the tropical system thats traversing central america right now and headed towards the gulf of mexico ....

Boombotz
05-18-05, 09:11 PM
I'm not worried about it now. Will wait to see where it goes. Those things are so unpridictable to begin with. Is the water temp even warm enough yet for it to become anything more than a TS.

Brett
05-18-05, 09:18 PM
you just had a member sign up named hot ejaculator. thats pretty funny, he might not understand the topic.

Elvis
05-18-05, 10:48 PM
Aw, I get it now!

BeelzeBob
05-18-05, 10:59 PM
Ahh. I don't get it. :o

Otherwise... It'll be an official hurricane in the morning...

Stoneage_Caddy
05-18-05, 11:10 PM
I'm not worried about it now. Will wait to see where it goes. Those things are so unpridictable to begin with. Is the water temp even warm enough yet for it to become anything more than a TS.
http://www.baynews9.com/images/wx/HURRICANE.JPG

yup looks like it will bring us some rain at the worst , which we can use

Boombotz
05-18-05, 11:11 PM
you just had a member sign up named hot ejaculator. thats pretty funny, he might not understand the topic.

I get it... . That really dosen't fit well with a hurricane forum does it.

Hey Sal - I went through hurricane Gloria also in Selden, NY. Where were you at?

Boombotz
05-18-05, 11:14 PM
http://www.baynews9.com/images/wx/HURRICANE.JPG

yup looks like it will bring us some rain at the worst , which we can use

Actually, I am worried now that you guys have shown it to become a hurricane and there not predicting it to come this way. What ever the forcasted track is it is usually doesn't hit there.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-18-05, 11:17 PM
LOL remeber the spagetti models last year ? they managed to spagetti model each hurricane to pass directly over our roof ....every time i grabbed another beer and laughed at them ....

wasnt till i lost power that i got worried ....that my beer might get warm LOL

Stoneage_Caddy
05-18-05, 11:19 PM
plus if it starts to stray our way right now the yuccatan will soak it up ...it might make the gulf as a thunderstorm if it hits the yuccatan

Kev
05-18-05, 11:46 PM
I think I like it here in Cali with the earthquakes, they're actully fun. 70+mph winds? You can have 'em baby. Not for me. :helpless:

Stoneage_Caddy
05-19-05, 12:01 AM
at least we see the hurricanes coming ..when was the last time someone told you an earthquake was coming ?

be prepared for this hurricane season , and stay tuned here for my new "gettto doppler forcaster 3000"

BeelzeBob
05-19-05, 12:04 AM
I was in Lindenhurst, NY for Gloria in 1985.. That was kinda fun. :)

powerglide
05-19-05, 02:14 AM
You started that forum too Sal?!?

That'll pick up massive traffic during hurricane season and disasters and so on......pretty smart!

BeelzeBob
05-19-05, 10:01 AM
Yeah. I thought it might be a good idea to have information about storms to recollect on through the years. Now we'll have an archive of stories and pictures of exactly what happened from people who were there.

D148L0
05-19-05, 10:41 AM
Hahahahaha!