: Vacuum switch Lock/Unlock?

05-18-05, 03:37 PM
I am restoring a 67 Deville Convertible. The interior was redone (why before engine and paint, I don't know) but I have since removed most of it to get the electrics and vacuum working. Did the 67 have the vacuum swith "lock/unlock" mounted on the doors or did the locks just work from the pull pins? My door panels have no cutout on the back for such a switch, but the vacuum hoses are in the doors. If the switches are original for 67, does anyone have pics of placement?
Thanks, John

05-19-05, 06:39 AM
Yes, they have vacuum operated switches.
In Eldo they are located this way (door and rear vent window).