: Hafa Adai CadiCrew!

guamdeville
05-18-05, 02:14 PM
Hafa Adai fellow Cadi owners, just recently purchased a 2000 Deville DTS. Anxious to find out info about my ride. Slowly enhancing the already tricked stock version, adding tint and wheels real soon. Any info about problems or enhancement to this model would greatly be appreciated. I am originally from the paradise island of GUAM, now living in the SF Bay Area.

Boombotz
05-18-05, 02:32 PM
:welcome: to the forums. I'm sure you will get plenty of useful information from this forum.

D148L0
05-18-05, 04:01 PM
Welcome to the forums.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-18-05, 04:11 PM
Hafa Adai fellow Cadi owners, just recently purchased a 2000 Deville DTS. Anxious to find out info about my ride. Slowly enhancing the already tricked stock version, adding tint and wheels real soon. Any info about problems or enhancement to this model would greatly be appreciated. I am originally from the paradise island of GUAM, now living in the SF Bay Area.
good to have you here, i had a very good freind of mine i worked with in alaska that was from guam ...i miss his ahi tuna and wassabi/shoyu(sp?) sauce ..

CADDYBLACK99
05-18-05, 05:43 PM
Welcome Guamdeville!

Thanks for joining the forum! Search around I'm certain you will find the info you seek. The Deville section would be a good start. When you get a chance post a picture or two. Can't wait to see it with the tint and new wheels. Good luck!
:welcome:
Paul