p080
s061

thank guys

MWA
05-17-05, 09:52 PM
Mike,

P080- Fuel System Rich
S061- Right Front Position Sensor

Info from Anthony Haukap's OBD (on board diagnostic) DTC (diagnostic trouble code) list for OBDI GM vehicles. OBDI is before 1996 vehicles and OBDII is after 96.

MICHAEL HARDACRE
05-17-05, 09:56 PM
on the obd at the end of it , it says pcm? what does this mean?

MWA
05-18-05, 09:38 AM
Mike,

The PCM is the power train control module. Go to the Eldorado section of this forum and click the search at the top of the section in the blue band. Type in OBD I and when all the threads come up, try going to one with a link in it. When you click on the link, most likely Haukap's summary of all of your codes will appear.

It is a good idea to obtain a genuine GM shop manual for your particular cadillac, too. My three volume manual was costly from Helm (98 Eldo) at about $120, but has saved me thousands so far. Revelations on how to take something apart without causing more damage is invaluable. There is a special going on right now at tremendous savings for OBD I manuals. Reading other threads here and doing further "searches" will reveal all this. Often great buys- dirt cheap- can be obtained on ebay, too.

Among Cadillac "professors" on this forum that can be trusted at all times are: Ranger, Bbob, and many others. After you read all kinds of threads, their trusted advice becomes obvious. Good luck!

MWA