: B&B Headers

wildwhl
05-16-05, 02:14 PM
Spoke with Dennis this morning for those still waiting.

They are waiting on cats...which should be there "any day". Once they arrive they are supposed to get right on them and get them out.

Not sure what that all means, but that is what I know :)

Wild

Big Bad V
05-16-05, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the info. I was going to call today to find out what was going on. I just got an email saying that UUC shipped today. I was hopping to do both at the same time. I can't wait to get these mods done. Anyway thanks again.

Craig

Geno
05-16-05, 05:42 PM
Sorry for those that are still waiting to received their B&B headers, but it's worth the wait. These things are about as high a quality as any on the planet and bullet proof to match. I'll be dead and gone and these headers will still be floating around.
When you get your headers look into the O2 bung ports ahead of the cat and you will see a tuning cone at the center of all four primary pipes. Talk about your attention to detail.:thumbsup:

When I think about the performance headers I bought when I was younger, I cringe. They were abosolute junk when compared to the B&B. I'm not even going to consider any other header in the future. It's B&B for me!

PneuBird
05-17-05, 04:57 AM
Has anyone put B&B headers on the Corsa exhaust system yet??? Does a lead pipe exist to bring the header size down to the 2 1/2 inch Corsa exhaust connection??? :hmm: :hmm:

willsctsv
05-17-05, 08:52 AM
PneuBird, I'm sure B&B will make what you need. They just need to weld a smaller flange at the end of the Cat for you.