: Tilt column

05-15-05, 03:05 PM
I'm trying te replace the turn signal switch on my '67 Cadillac DeVille. It has a tilt/telescope column. I have trouble removing the actuating cover. Does anyone know how to do this?


05-16-05, 05:42 PM
Where did you get your switch????? I'm looking for one.

I don't have my nmanual here, but I'll try to remember to look it up.

05-17-05, 04:23 AM
I was lucky and found a switch on ebay. But if you need one and don't mind spending some money try www.cadillacville.com (http://www.cadillacville.com). Here you can find anything for your Caddy.

Manual says you need a special clamp and a slide hammer, but even with a pair of pliers and a few taps of a hammer it doesn't come off. It's completely stuck.