: Relics from the Cold War

90Brougham350
05-14-05, 02:56 PM
Alright, I need the help of an old-school audiophile or two on this one. Went garage sale-ing today at Woodbury's annual event, over 300 garage sales on one weekend, pretty awesome, but picked up a box that said surround sound on it for $20. I could see an old Technics tape deck and some other stuff, but when I got home, I found 2 amps, the tape deck, an equalizer, and an FM tuner. I'm trying to find out some info about the amps, because they're both gorgeous and work well, especially the Pioneer.

Pioneer SA-V70
Technics SU-V95

These are the amp model numbers. Thanks for any help guys!

Brian

90Brougham350
05-14-05, 11:19 PM
Oh come on guys, make it up if you have to!

Brian

Katshot
05-14-05, 11:38 PM
Not sure what you're looking for. There's plenty of info available online on them. There's a few links to Ebay sales on both items and there's also links to sites that are sources for manuals on them. just do a Google search and use the model numbers.

powerglide
05-15-05, 12:22 AM
Not sure what you're looking for. There's plenty of info available online on them. There's a few links to Ebay sales on both items and there's also links to sites that are sources for manuals on them. just do a Google search and use the model numbers.

ditto....any advice I can offer would be regurgitated googlisms

90Brougham350
05-15-05, 01:29 AM
Seriously? I googled both and didn't get jack squat, just a bunch of links to service manuals. I'll keep looking. Thanks.

Brian