: Tampa Owners May 28th Tentitive!

Stoneage_Caddy
05-14-05, 12:31 PM
Making a new thread , maybe the other one was too old .....

I decided to take the lead and Make a time and date for a meet , Im thinking may 28th 2005 at 7 pm here :
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=Z3rIzOp_0Tqa_hv75WvgtVSyNalsoGlijAX q4zzQ&csz=Wesley+Chapel%2C+FL+33543&country=us&cat=

Im thinking of moving this towards the bruce b downs area as we get more southbound area memebers that want to attened , please give your imput ....

If your easterly or westerly lets us know , i want to make this dead central for everyone so we can get MAX participation!!!

Stoneage_Caddy
05-14-05, 12:54 PM
make that MAX participation with MINIMAL Love Bugs ....ACK !!!!

jspano
05-14-05, 01:03 PM
stoneage_caddy i'll see if my son wants to go.
that's where 54 bears left and 56 goes straight to new tampa right
is that a shoping center there???

jspano

Boombotz
05-14-05, 01:04 PM
Perfect for us. We are 30 Miles west of that location.

Boombotz
05-14-05, 01:06 PM

jspano

It actually looks a little east of that intersection. Closure to 75 & SR54.

Vesicant
05-14-05, 01:19 PM
Noooooooo thats when im going to North Carolina ..... :bighead:

Stoneage_Caddy
05-14-05, 01:34 PM
there will be more of them , we will do a second one for sure when nightwolf comes back , which might be the same time as devillish

Stoneage_Caddy
05-14-05, 01:36 PM

jspano
pretty much , he will go left there and follow that road to it , its int he same shopping center as a kash and karry , if he sees a macdonalds hes gone a bit too far , its just before a steakhouse too ....

04SilverEXT
05-14-05, 03:11 PM
count me in guys, I will be there....how many are going?

Stoneage_Caddy
05-14-05, 03:16 PM
4 vehicles for sure (since brett says thats his hangout) ....i guess we shall wait and see if anyone else decides to go or not ...if you know of other tampa peoples in the ecalade area bring them up to speed

Boombotz
05-14-05, 03:19 PM
4 vehicles for sure (since brett says thats his hangout) ....i guess we shall wait and see if anyone else decides to go or not ...if you know of other tampa peoples in the ecalade area bring them up to speed
I'm going to let everyone I Know with Lades know about it.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-14-05, 03:24 PM
Cool in seraching the CTS right now ....

05CTS
05-14-05, 05:27 PM
Damn I can't make it. I have a wedding to go to.

Boombotz
05-14-05, 06:03 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/customavatars/avatar87_0.gif (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/member.php?u=87)Brett (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/member.php?u=87) http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_325237", true);
Not an Expert, Just a Man
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/images/ranks/assist_admin.gif
Posts per day: 2.92

Ownership: 04 SRX 04 LS430
Re: Love Bugs
love bugs suck, i have at least 2 spots on my LS where the paint has been eaten away.....pizza suprema has no beer.....how about beefs on 54...or better yet, the beefs on cross creek and morris bridge, which is my hangout :)

04 SRX !!
04 LS 430

Stone,
I thought Brett hangs at the one by cross creek & morris bridge.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-14-05, 06:22 PM
isnt that one it ? cuz there is one right up the street from me which is 54 ...

hell i dont know where im at LOL ....

well we can change where and when , that isnt a problem for me , maybe we can meet on the 27th somewhere else so 05cts can come ...then again there has got to be wedding rehearsals and all that so hes prolly out for the weekend ....

where is cross creek and morris bridge ?

Ralph
05-14-05, 06:25 PM
It would be cool if someone had a digital camera at the meet and take pics of owners with their vehicles and post them here for everyone? :)

I'm afraid I can't make it. :crying: ;)

Stoneage_Caddy
05-14-05, 06:26 PM
dont worry i will ...must find my batterys tho ....my rechargeables turend up missing

Boombotz
05-14-05, 06:27 PM
I know exactly where it is, but I don't know if there is a beef's there. I,m just stating what Brett said in the love bugs forum

Boombotz
05-14-05, 06:28 PM
I will have my camera with us.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-14-05, 06:36 PM
damn thats waaaaay south of us isnt it ? like down by 4 according to mapquest

Boombotz
05-14-05, 06:39 PM
No, It is near B.B. Downs. Do you know where Cory lake Isles is. we need to keep it at 54. Brett won't have a problem at 54. He suggested it.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-14-05, 06:49 PM
so we can keep the loacation i posted ?

as long as everyone cool with it i am ...

i was also thinking about that tgi fridays or whatever that is on bruce b downs there across from ....home depot or lowes ....damn ....its got a movie theater behind it ....

sorry i get so confused when im thinking about tampa without being there with my gps unit ...thats the only way i can get around ....

Boombotz
05-14-05, 06:51 PM
Yes

Night Wolf
05-14-05, 07:48 PM
there will be more of them , we will do a second one for sure when nightwolf comes back , which might be the same time as devillish

Yey! I am loved :)

yeah, we are definitly going to be setting up lots of meets. Using my finger as a scale, that spot on Mapquest looks to be about 30 miles from Clearwater... 30 miles is nothing, so it'll be great :)

Only one thing... I will feel left out without the Caddy... people will think I am a cheapo hanging out with Caddy guys :( ahhhh what am I gonna do :) ah well, the Oldsmobile will be getting attention :)

Brett
05-14-05, 07:49 PM
thats a ruby tuesdays in front of the Muvico. im up for anything in this area. stoney the beefs i was talking about is on cross creek. cross creek intersects with BBD 2 lights after the super walmart. coming from your house, you would turn left on to cross creek, follow it for a few miles, then voila......but either way is fine with me, i can get to 54 easily as well.

Brett
05-14-05, 07:55 PM
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=10928+cross+creek+blvd&csz=tampa+fl+33647&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

morris bridge south goes right to 75

Brett
05-14-05, 07:56 PM
Only one thing... I will feel left out without the Caddy...

ill be driving my lexus, so dont worry about it

Stoneage_Caddy
05-14-05, 08:02 PM
not gonna bust out the SRX?
what about sandman ?

Stoneage_Caddy
05-14-05, 08:04 PM
nightwolf , ive given it some thought , it would be wise for you to run the Olds down here , these lovebugs arent going to be good for either caddy ...

Plus junkyard pickings for those olds are pretty dmaned good , there everywhere

youll like it better when we convert it to a series 2 supercharged

carguy16
05-14-05, 08:37 PM
Ok, I live 4 miles from 54 and I-75.

56 and Bruce B Down(CR 581) are about 6 miles from me. Kash N Karry? Ehh...

Stoneage_Caddy
05-14-05, 08:42 PM
your kidding your a land o lakes/wesley chappel too ? why havent i seen any of you around here ??? why didnt i remeber you were around here ?

that is a kash and karry in that lot right ?

DeVillish
05-14-05, 11:17 PM
i might not be in a caddy either so its cool. But if things go my way, i'll be in a 69 firebird! Depends on how this whole loan thing goes. Unless someone has 10k then can give me! LOL!

Stoneage_Caddy
05-14-05, 11:19 PM
last time you came devillish you had 90% of a cadillac ......LOL

sorry that fender (or lack thereof) was funny

DeVillish
05-15-05, 01:31 AM
HAHA! yeah funny thing is before i sold it all it needed to look 100% again was paint! You never got to see it with the fixed body and the 94 deville concourse rims on. I still loved that car though!

jspano
05-15-05, 07:15 AM
stoneage_caddy
it looks like we going might bring a guest he has a 95 deville
i will keep checking the tread
i would like to give you my e-mail
maybe exchange cell #'s
in case we get lost

jspano

damn i wish i picked a different name

Stoneage_Caddy
05-15-05, 07:59 AM
Jspano , we can change your sceen name ..Send a PM to Sal , he will do the rest (youll just need to think of a new name)

itll be pretty easy to get there , since your coming from spring hill it may be more prudent to take 52 turn right to 41 left turn to 54 then make the left at the first place there are 2 left turn lanes

when i get back in a bit we'll exch numbers

jspano
05-15-05, 09:29 AM
rt 41 love bug alley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carguy16
05-15-05, 10:55 AM
Ok,

Your going down I-75 North, you get off on Highway 54, you will see a huge Burger King Sign, if you take a left you go under the over pass, you will see a Dennys, a McDONALDS, and if you go down about 1/2 - 1 mile you will see a Kash N' Karry on the corner, its Old Pasco Road & SR 54. If you take a right when you get off I-75, you go about a 1/10th of a mile down the street, where you make a right at the first light. At this light, you can see a Publix and Winn-Dixie, when you take a right, you will be on CR 581 AKA Bruce B. Downs blvd, if you go about 3 miles down the road you will pass SR 56, which links to I-75.

We could meet at a Bank, they close at 4:00 or 4:30, and no one is there! Then again, I dont know how they would feel having a Cadillac get together on their Bank Property??? Bank's are always empty, and well lit, perfect location. That are a Winn-Dixie, well lit, but few people there no matter what time of day it is.

Also, meeting BEHIND grocery stores are good too, lit up, no one around.

But, where are we meeting?

your kidding your a land o lakes/wesley chappel too ? why havent i seen any of you around here ??? why didnt i remeber you were around here ?

that is a kash and karry in that lot right ?

Stoneage_Caddy
05-15-05, 02:15 PM
by the way disregard what i said abotut he first place where there are 2 left turn lanes ......its the second , or the first stoplight after collier parkway on 54

Stoneage_Caddy
05-15-05, 02:16 PM
beef o bradys there on 54 in that shopping ceneter witht he kash and karry, were gonna get some food too .....

Stoneage_Caddy
05-15-05, 02:18 PM
not to be confused witht hebeef o bradys on 54 next tot eh kash and karry down by me LOL ...i "map quested" it in the first post here

Boombotz
05-15-05, 03:11 PM
It is the Beef O Brady's in Wesley Chapel. In the shopping plaza at the corner of Old Pasco Rd. & State Rd. 54. There is a 7-11 right at that corner. The address is: 27315 State Road 54 Wesley Chapel, FL 33543-9128.There phone number is: (813)994-1511. Meet time at 7:00PM. I will be there. Hopefully there will be a lot of us. Stone if I am wrong about any of the info please correct me. I'm just confirming.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-15-05, 03:57 PM
boombotz you are 100% correct ...sorry about my babbleing everyone i just didnt want to screw this up ....id like to see everyone come out and enjoy a cool one responsibly over a few wings and shoot the shite ....

Ill prolly be there around 630-645 and find us a nice area to park them ...i might toss the bike in the trunk for fun ....well see ....

Boombotz
05-15-05, 04:01 PM
Thanks. Just wanted to clarify.

Boombotz
05-15-05, 04:02 PM
[QUOTE...i might toss the bike in the trunk for fun ....well see ....
I have the little chopper bike. I'll bring mine as well.

04SilverEXT
05-15-05, 04:34 PM
I have the little chopper bike. I'll bring mine as well.

hey, i will be there for sure... check out my site...i got all the sweet pocket bikes and choppers ... www.xtremevision.biz (http://www.xtremevision.biz)

carguy16
05-15-05, 04:43 PM
No No NO!

Beef O Brady's is located on the corner of:

C.R. 581 (A.K.A. Bruce B. Downs Blvd) & State Road 54, in this PLaza at Beef O' Bradys, there is a Burger King, Winn-Dixie, Waffle House, Beall's Outlet and a Texaco gas station behind Winn-Dixie which you can see from the interstate ramp(w/ car wash), an area for truck parking.

To get to this, you go down I-75, take, get of on SR 54, take a right, go about 1/10th of a mile, the turn is a RIGHT turn before the light, and you are in the Winn-Dixie plaza! you will see a Publix and Hess gas station across the street! You cant miss it!

It is the Beef O Brady's in Wesley Chapel. In the shopping plaza at the corner of Old Pasco Rd. & State Rd. 54. There is a 7-11 right at that corner. The address is: 27315 State Road 54 Wesley Chapel, FL 33543-9128.There phone number is: (813)994-1511. Meet time at 7:00PM. I will be there. Hopefully there will be a lot of us. Stone if I am wrong about any of the info please correct me. I'm just confirming.

Boombotz
05-15-05, 04:47 PM
No No NO!

C.R. 581 (A.K.A. Bruce B. Downs Blvd) & State Road 54, in this PLaza at Beef O' Bradys, there is a Burger King, Winn-Dixie, Waffle House, Beall's Outlet and a Texaco gas station behind Winn-Dixie which you can see from the interstate ramp(w/ car wash), an area for truck parking.

To get to this, you go down I-75, take, get of on SR 54, take a right, go about 1/10th of a mile, the turn is a RIGHT turn before the light, and you are in the Winn-Dixie plaza! you will see a Publix and Hess gas station across the street! You cant miss it!
I will drive by there tomorrow and check. According to yahoo maps. It says it is west of I-75. I will report back tomorrow where it is exactly.

Boombotz
05-15-05, 04:51 PM
I just called Beef o Bradys and spoke to Angie. She confirmed with me that it is at the corner of Old Pasco Rd. and SR 54. Right where I said. It is not at B.B.D and SR54. It is diffently on the west side of I-75 on SR54.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-15-05, 05:33 PM
No No NO!

trust me carguy , ive eaten there many times .....

you know where sonnys is over there by the publix at the corner of bbb and 54? then if you get on 54 and head towards land o mistakes you go under 75 and see the macdonalds , the steak place (remingtons i think) then a doctors office (that quack i hate him) right after that is the turn in for dairy queen and the shopping center that has the krap and karry and the beefs ..

i think you are thinking of "winners grill" i eat there alot too ....

Boombots and silver , do you guys know of good places to ride around here , i go with some dudes in largo but thats a long hual and we get kicked out fo everywhere so maybe you guys go rideing in some cool places ....

Boombotz
05-15-05, 08:06 PM
Boombots and silver , do you guys know of good places to ride around here , i go with some dudes in largo but thats a long hual and we get kicked out fo everywhere so maybe you guys go rideing in some cool places ....

Are you talking about the motorcycles?

Stoneage_Caddy
05-15-05, 08:10 PM
well the little ones , the local police doent like a 40+ mph motorized turd on surface streets let lone parkinglots (doesnt stop me in parking lots )

Boombotz
05-15-05, 08:15 PM
I usually ride around my sub-division or my father in laws sub division in Spring Hill. Never had a problem with the police. My top speed on the chopper is 48MPH. It is faster then you want to go on being that close to the ground.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-15-05, 08:24 PM
48!!!!!

WOW i didint know them choppers would run that fast

Boombotz
05-15-05, 08:32 PM
hey, i will be there for sure... check out my site...i got all the sweet pocket bikes and choppers ... www.xtremevision.biz (http://www.xtremevision.biz)

Hey,
How much do you sell the choppers for? I paid One Hundred dollars for mine. I was at my storage unit in my town and the guy right next to me sells them also out of a storage unit. He came up to me and ask me to take my pick for a hundred dollars. He had both styles. I picked the Chopper because I am a big guy. Very happy with the purchase I knew I could not go wrong for a hundred dollars. They were all brand new and I had several of my friends also call him for the same deal. All the bikes were brand new but were not put together correctly. We had to take them apart and put them back together and wire them correctly. No major problems. I got mine running for $28.00. Needed to buy a new spark plug and a new throttle cable. I just wondered what the sell for retail or cost. My friends ran him out of stock and we need more. Wondering if you could hook us up with a deal.

Boombotz
05-15-05, 08:36 PM
48!!!!!

WOW i didint know them choppers would run that fast

Yea on its good days I have to play with the adjustments and the gas-oil mixture. Also when I get my top speed up I lose my pick up speed. I have had it past 50MPH before but was going down a florida hill. Were my father in law lives it is hilly. I have found a happy medium and top speed is close to 45MpH. The guy I bought it from said his friend has his adjusted to 60 MPH. I haven't got that yet but still working on it.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-15-05, 09:07 PM
i prolly have the power to do it ...but i bought this whiz bang clutch thinking that my new engine was making so much power that i needed to upgrade the clutch , problem is i bought the wrong springs , so it sucks on takeoff

Night Wolf
05-15-05, 10:06 PM

hmmmm

2004 Lexus vs. 1989 Oldsmobile....

YEY! now I feel like I fit in ;) :)

Night Wolf
05-15-05, 10:16 PM
nightwolf , ive given it some thought , it would be wise for you to run the Olds down here , these lovebugs arent going to be good for either caddy ...

Plus junkyard pickings for those olds are pretty dmaned good , there everywhere

youll like it better when we convert it to a series 2 supercharged

On a serious note, it is far more cheaper for me to run the Olds... and right now, anything to save money is great as my parents will already be picking up my rent/utilitys and stuff.... it simply comes down to $90/month vs. $220/month for my car insurance, the only thing different is the '93 DeVille is "withdrawn from use" so it'll be garaged while up here.

Not only that, but the Olds gets damn good gas mileage for what it is (22/33) runs on regular gas, gets regular oil (vs synthetic in the DeVilles) and is over all a much cheaper car to run and maintain. Throw in the fact that between work and school... and living in an apartment (no personal drive way to work on car in) I will not be able to devote nearly as much time to my car as I do now. Plus Clearwater is a city.... well, compared to Clintondale, NY, anything is... but I will be parking in lots of big parking lots and stuff... so getting a door ding on the Olds will not nearly be the pain of getting one on the DeVille (which only has 2 "bad" ones... I bought it like that) Plus I just bought 4 brand new tires for it and now spent almost $500 to make it look pretty (3 more weeks... ya'll find out :) ) and I can't simply let it sit in NY..... I will move some of my sound system in it and stuff, other then that, she is good to go :)

I am gonna be in heaven at the junkyards in FL... no rust..... meaning cars from the '70's wont be rotted out as they are up here... it'll be nice. I do live close to an amazing junkyard with dozens of Eighty Eights like mine and prices are dirt cheap!... I mean next to nothing... so I am going to make the Olds a pretty nice car by the time I am ready to move. I will be putting a transmission cooler in her too as I'll be towing my 5x9 trailer, about 1,500lbs or so loaded down to FL. I am getting far more then my moneys worth from this "$500 winter car" :)

a s/c 3800 Series I (205hp/240tq.) would be a direct drop in to my car :) I always keep an eye out for one of them in the junkyard or something... as far as I know a Seires II would be too difficult to swap in (all different computer and stuff?) although it will physically fit..... lol... gosh my 1989 Oldsmbile being as fast as my fathers '99 GP GTP.... that is a scary thought :)

/novel :)

Night Wolf
05-15-05, 10:23 PM
By the way... anyone really familer with Clearwater?

because I'll be staying at The Jasmine (really nice apartment... torued it while down there) and while I am moving down in early Augest, I don't start school until November 11th (lotsa time to really enjoy the change in atmosphere)... I will be attending National Aviation Academy at the Clearwater/St. Pete. air port, they just built a new facilty too!.....

gosh.... 5 more weeks of school... then I go to Hawaii for 2 weeks and hang out with my friend in Hawaii, then July 13th we both come back to NY, where he will stay for 3 weeks, but on the day we come back is day 1 of 5 of the anual Grand Am club meet.... picnics, racing (at the track :) ) crusing... all in the Albany area!, when that is over we are going to Lake George for 3 days, then going back to Albany to see Keney Cheesney live at the Pepsi arena, then going back to my house to relax for a couple days, then go to six flags in Jersey, NYC for a few things, see a Mets game, check out all the things in the Mid-Hudson Valley (where I live) and just have one hell of a time.... then have my big graduation/birthday/moving away party, then a week later, move to FL, settle in, get a job, and take it easy for 3 months!

gosh... this is going to be *THE* summer to remember for me!.... man so excited....

argh... I have been hijacking everyones thread lately.... :)

Boombotz
05-15-05, 10:46 PM
By the way... anyone really familer with Clearwater? :)

Night Wolf,
I am very familar with Clearwater. Anything I can help with let me know

carguy16
05-15-05, 10:46 PM
Shit, maybe I was thinking of Winner's???

At any rate, the Winner's parking lot is a lot better place to meet up, more parking, better location...

Plan 2, meet up at a truck stop? Let's keep talking...

Night Wolf
05-15-05, 11:05 PM
Night Wolf,
I am very familar with Clearwater. Anything I can help with let me know

Cool!..... not much to do now... have any pics? lol.... but when I get down there, sure, there will be lots of cool things....

When the guy from NAA was giving us a quick tour and took us to Jasime, he was saying this small shop makes the best Cuban sandwhiches ever, I didn't think much of it, as I never had one, until I cam back to NY, and had 1 (then another and another :) ) and really like them... and it got me thinking, I wonder what they taste like at that place.

Plus, from what I heard, the pizza in FL is nowhere near as good as NY.... something with the water/dough? I dunno, but if that is the case, I'll miuss my pizza :)

Sheesh, beteeen here, and the Grand Am sit, my 2 regular forums, I will have enough buddies in and around the Tampa area, that I don't even have to worry about making new friends... this is gonna be great :)

DeVillish
05-15-05, 11:57 PM
Ok, your making me really home sick wolf! lol. Iam, putting in my papers today for my leave, if its aproved i'll be home from the 1st of june till the 30th of june! OH YEAH! So yeah, we gota have another meet when me and the wolf are there too. Ok now i gota work on that loan thing and get a damn car HA! Oh i really want that 69 bird! Hmm, the 71 LeMans is nice too.

Night Wolf
05-16-05, 12:31 AM
:)

but 1st-20th of June?

I am not moving down until Aug 10th or so....

DeVillish
05-16-05, 03:52 AM
ohhh, well nvm then lol. Oh well, you'll love FL. I sure do miss it.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-16-05, 10:35 AM
Shit, maybe I was thinking of Winner's???

At any rate, the Winner's parking lot is a lot better place to meet up, more parking, better location...

Plan 2, meet up at a truck stop? Let's keep talking...
well i really dont know if we should change it , i dont want to confuse anyone ya know ? or even confuse myself LOL ...maybe while we there we can all talk about the next meet ...when or if to have one and where ......

Boombotz
05-16-05, 08:40 PM
Cool!..... not much to do now... have any pics? lol.... but when I get down there, sure, there will be lots of cool things....

When the guy from NAA was giving us a quick tour and took us to Jasime, he was saying this small shop makes the best Cuban sandwhiches ever, I didn't think much of it, as I never had one, until I cam back to NY, and had 1 (then another and another :) ) and really like them... and it got me thinking, I wonder what they taste like at that place.

Plus, from what I heard, the pizza in FL is nowhere near as good as NY.... something with the water/dough? I dunno, but if that is the case, I'll miuss my pizza :)

Sheesh, beteeen here, and the Grand Am sit, my 2 regular forums, I will have enough buddies in and around the Tampa area, that I don't even have to worry about making new friends... this is gonna be great :)

I am original from New York (Long Island). So I understand about the cuban sandwiches. I held out for a while before trying it. The best cubans are diffently at the shop right across from St. Pete/Clearwater Airport. As for the pizza, bagels and chinese food, they can't compete with New York. I have found some places that come close. There is a pizza place right near the meet we are having, called Pizza Suprema. They have 3 locations in a 5 mile radius. Anytime you miss the home food, give me a PM and I will tell you the best place to get it.

Boombotz
05-16-05, 09:02 PM
well i really dont know if we should change it , i dont want to confuse anyone ya know ? or even confuse myself LOL ...maybe while we there we can all talk about the next meet ...when or if to have one and where ......

We diffently are not changing the location. This location should be perfect for a Tampa Bay meet. It is set in stone for Beef's on May 28. While we are there, we will check the turn out and see where everyone drove from to discuss if there is a better location for the next one. We diffently need to think of a location to get a Florida meet going so we can get Jacksonville, Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale to come as well.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-16-05, 09:27 PM
amen to that boombotz , you sound alot like i do , im really excited to see who all will make it our there and how it will go ...

Id like to have a meet at the don garlits drag racing museum i havent been there yet but as a "class car guy" on top of being a car guy i hear they have a nice selection of vitnage mopars ...this might be pretty central for everyone !!!

brett , any word from sandman for the 28th?

Boombotz
05-16-05, 09:37 PM
Where is the don garlits drag racing museum.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-16-05, 10:19 PM
im not positive ill run it down , i passed by it every time i went to daytona

Stoneage_Caddy
05-16-05, 10:23 PM
Website
http://www.garlits.com/

map

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=13700+SW+16TH+Avenue&csz=34473&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

thats why i rembered it , its out by E one (Emergecy Vehicle Maker ) since i was a firetruck mecahnic in my prev job i have been wanting to work for them for awhile...but i digress

what yall think , ive seen the museum on tv it looks like the cats ass to me, dont know about you guys

Boombotz
05-18-05, 02:13 PM
Well there is a small chance I won't have the cadillac for the meet. I am bringing it in for repairs. I got rearended. I ask Dimmitt cadillac how long they said 3-4 days as long as there is not more damage when they get under the lade. Even then though they think it will be repaired. So it looks good. Ill still be there either way though.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-18-05, 02:19 PM
may i ask why you went to dimmit rather than ed morse ? i have untill 2009 for my transmissions warranty or if the car gets hit it needs to have the best of care ...so if dimmit is a beatter choice than ed morse id like to know...

Boombotz
05-18-05, 02:32 PM
I went with Dimmitt because thats where I bought the Escalade. Figured since they had a bodyshop I would go there. They seem to be really cool so far. The insurance company wanted to put in a refurbished part and I was a little upset over this issue to say the least. But, Dimmitt just call me this morning and said they talked to there parts department and they said they would put in a brand new bumper face bar for the price insurance was willing to pay. This made me so happy.:banana: Don't know why there doing that but I can tell you when I'm ready to trade they will get the buisness. Nothing like good customer service. Plus the diffrence was almost $300..

Stoneage_Caddy
05-18-05, 02:56 PM
well looks like we might get a 4th deville to show up :

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=331965&postcount=4

this is exctieing , more particiaption planned then i thought which is wonderful ....if we get the numbers i think we are gonna get then this will be a neat thing to do at least queaterly if not monthly ...

looks like modifying my signature has been the best advertisement

Boombotz
05-18-05, 03:05 PM
That's awsome. More people the better.:)

Stoneage_Caddy
05-18-05, 03:06 PM
glad you brought this up dude ...this is cool

Boombotz
05-18-05, 03:15 PM
Hopefully everyone actually shows up. When you did this about a year ago was there a good turn out.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-18-05, 03:23 PM
5 cars out of 6 planned made it ..it was ok ...but i think this time it will go beatter since we will talk for a bit around the cars till everyone gets there then go into beefs and blow the froth of a glass or two (cept car guy , but they got milk LOL)

just pulling you leg car guy ....hope you can find us !!

Boombotz
05-18-05, 03:37 PM
How many replies do you have so far?

Stoneage_Caddy
05-18-05, 04:05 PM
8-9 i think

carguy16
05-21-05, 10:25 PM
Im going to go! 9 times out of 10, I will be there! Even if im there for a short while, I plan on being there.
8-9 i think

Stoneage_Caddy
05-21-05, 11:07 PM
good ....id liek to see everyone make it .....

Brett
05-26-05, 10:18 PM
what time is it at again?

Stoneage_Caddy
05-26-05, 10:20 PM
7pm

Brett
05-26-05, 10:22 PM
anyone know how busy that beefs is at 7pm on a saturday, i know it would be tough to get in the one by my house, especially with 10 people

Stoneage_Caddy
05-26-05, 10:32 PM
good point ....never thought of that ....is there a way we can like call ahead or anything ?

worse comes to worse we could head across the lot to dairy queen i suppose

04SilverEXT
05-27-05, 04:04 PM
I am still in...and also might be bringing my business partner...hes not on the board but hes got an 04 escalade....later

Stoneage_Caddy
05-27-05, 04:08 PM
kickass the more caddys the beatter ...i just hope there room for us inside beefs

carguy16
05-27-05, 10:38 PM
i'll try and make it, seems someone rear ended someone, see Fleetwood forum.
kickass the more caddys the beatter ...i just hope there room for us inside beefs

Stoneage_Caddy
05-27-05, 11:53 PM
hmm ...looks good enough to attend ...brabra striesands leaves her house with her jacked up nose , you can leave your house with your jacked up nose ...

albiet if your folks let you ...i remeber when i rear ended someone when i was 17 i lost my keys for a month ....LOL

Stoneage_Caddy
05-27-05, 11:56 PM
ok so i think we have 11 and 7/8ths cadillacs coming

sorry car guy... i know bad joke...nothing you can do now , learn and laugh brutha ...

Boombotz
05-27-05, 11:58 PM
You know I'm there.

Stoneage_Caddy
05-28-05, 12:02 AM
hell yah ....the pocketbike ran today so ill toss it in the trunk ...im surepised its sat for 3 months ......the repaint didnt go so well so i lost interest in it .... one of these days ill order a new body for it ...

DeVillish
05-28-05, 04:26 AM
hey last year i showed up with a car in worse shape so i wouldnt worry. I'll be home next weekend! YES!!

Stoneage_Caddy
05-28-05, 11:22 AM
well guys if im not there im not there ...grand partents decided they needed to come over today (ive had more than 4 hours to myself).....

dont know when they will leave so im stuck till then ....i really hate t when this sort of thing happens ....

i was going to enjoy some time without anyone around here as the family went to indy , but my neibor harassed me all day yesterday on his 55 chevy not running right and today i have to try to find my grandpresnts a house under 120k in this area .....

Stoneage_Caddy
05-28-05, 12:58 PM
well good news , the relator was a no show so ill be at the meet ...for once i happy someone couldnt make an appointment ...

hope to see everyone there !!!

jspano
05-28-05, 01:52 PM
stone i haven't been here lately
i'm not sure if my son can go
but just in case please post the direction/address one last time
the last time i was in there was some debate as to the location

thanks hope to stop by
jspano

Stoneage_Caddy
05-28-05, 02:02 PM
were gonna be at the same place as the first post in this thread at 7pm , ther eis a mapquest link int he first post in this thread that shows where exactly it is , let me know if theres any trouble with it , should be pretty easy to get to us ....

jspano
05-28-05, 03:55 PM
thanks
just bought some silicone to grease up the nose of the concorse
we'll be going down rt 41 (love bug alley)

hope to see you there

jspano

Stoneage_Caddy
05-28-05, 04:52 PM
ill be there .....cant wait to get that ol concorse parked next to mine and all them escalades and carguys redesigned fleetwood ....gonna be a good photo ...even with bretts Lexus .....ill just tell everyone my camera had a smudge and its really a 04 deville

04SilverEXT
05-28-05, 05:45 PM
hey, everyeone meetin inside or in the parking lot? I will be there a little before 7 in a silver ext on 24s and my friend will be there in his 04 escalade....let me know...

Stoneage_Caddy
05-28-05, 05:49 PM
ill meet yall outside if you want ...im leaving here in 30 minutes

04SilverEXT
05-28-05, 05:51 PM
cool, sounds good...I will be there at 6:45 and hell be a few min behind me....what car are you going to be in?

Stoneage_Caddy
05-28-05, 06:01 PM
the one in my signature at the top of this page , gold deville with dts wheels ...

might be riding around the lot if im not by my car ...bike in trunk

04SilverEXT
05-28-05, 06:04 PM
cool, leaving in about 30 min...I am only 10 min down the road...later

jspano
05-28-05, 09:40 PM
hey it was great to meet you guys
the Escalade's won the night
but stone and us represented old school
with the 94 and 95
it was fun and local
thanks to all

jspano

Stoneage_Caddy
05-28-05, 09:54 PM
jspano , good to see you guys made it home fine ...thats kinda a long haul ....

Stoneage_Caddy
05-28-05, 09:55 PM
oops ...ill post the pics in a new thread in the lounge ....

carguy16
05-28-05, 11:30 PM
woops, forgot that the 28th was today, i thought it was sunday, oh well.
oops ...ill post the pics in a new thread in the lounge ....