: Hot Import Nights 5/28 Roll call

Go_HIN
05-11-05, 05:57 PM
SATURDAY, MAY 28TH 2005

Georgia International Convention Center |5pm-Midnight

So whose coming? I know of a few down south thats going to be representing and this showing is supposed to be a big one!

teamed w/ NOPI -deepening the competition.... w/ added trophies and prizes. Double pts for those in the points race so expect the competition to be tight!

and as usual!!! the ladies.... plus more!!! w/ added NOPI Bikini show

www.HotImportNights.com

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/Go_HIN/FLYER.jpg

---ROLL CALL---

danbuc
05-11-05, 10:10 PM
What the shit is this? This belongs on an Import forum, not a forum dedicated to CADILLAC, probably the most domestic car brand EVER! Personally, I wouldn't be caught dead at an import show (especially when sponsored by NOPI), unless I was there to piss people off with my STS, and then make them cry. NOPI can kiss my ass! :farting:

Go_HIN
05-24-05, 06:05 PM
What the shit is this? This belongs on an Import forum, not a forum dedicated to CADILLAC, probably the most domestic car brand EVER! Personally, I wouldn't be caught dead at an import show (especially when sponsored by NOPI), unless I was there to piss people off with my STS, and then make them cry. NOPI can kiss my ass! :farting: HIN has evolved into the #1 car show in the industry, and in doing so we want the BEST cars to represent. With that being said, I am a fan of the latest Caddies and the evolution of their tuning ability. If you attend Hot Import Nights, you will realize that it is not only imports but also has strong representation of a few Domestics. Infact I believe our last showing in San Mateo, the spotlight was on a certain Dodge Viper :lildevil: who absolutely crushed all dropped jaws!

HIN welcomes the best Caddies to come showoff their vehicles.

danbuc
05-25-05, 01:01 AM
You should post this at this site http://www.honda-acura.net/

BUILDINGCTSAMG
05-25-05, 03:41 AM
I wont be attending and urge others to not go,
This is because nopi really treats american cars like crap...well not hot rods, some of them are treated ok, but they really could not act less professional around luxury american cars. Until they address this issue, im staying home

RaGzEmCeE
06-06-05, 10:00 PM
HIN has evolved into the #1 car show in the industry, and in doing so we want the BEST cars to represent. With that being said, I am a fan of the latest Caddies and the evolution of their tuning ability. If you attend Hot Import Nights, you will realize that it is not only imports but also has strong representation of a few Domestics. Infact I believe our last showing in San Mateo, the spotlight was on a certain Dodge Viper :lildevil: who absolutely crushed all dropped jaws!

HIN welcomes the best Caddies to come showoff their vehicles.

HIN is not the biggest car show in the industry ... SEMA is and thats widely known ... but still i did go to HIN in LA .... its really not just an import show ... its somewhat a bit of everything ...