: UUC Shifter Price Increase

lawfive
05-10-05, 07:51 PM
Their shifter is listed on their site at $399. You guys who did the initial buy at $299... did you do a group buy to get that price? I'm ready to go for it, but ticked that I apparently missed out on a $100 savings. I'm usually not snoozing like that.

If it was a group buy, how many need to be in on it to get the price down that low? There are possibly two or three of us in the SoCal area looking to buy; we might be able scare up the requisite number again.

DILLIGAF
05-10-05, 08:19 PM
I ordered mine 4-21, no group buy.The price on the web sight at that time was 299.No cc charge yet or shipping date on mine.I hope you get the lesser charge for yours.It would seem to be fairer to post a price increase in the forum first,Simply put,I'm not out of pocket yet for my shifter at 299.UUC absolute first class company.Call them.

benjet
05-10-05, 08:20 PM
It was the pre-order/introductory price not a GB. They did have that clearly stated on their site at the time. I still haven't seen mine, not that I'm in a hurry (and AFAIK - they haven't billed me either). I knew I would buy it sooner than later and I like you tend to wait until I need or am ready for it before I order things, but $100 can make me change my ways ;) Call them and ask worst they can do is say no.

DILLIGAF
05-10-05, 08:27 PM
I just went to UUC,it still says pre-order,but now 399.I'd call and ask,at 399 still best bang for the buck.IMO

DILLIGAF
05-10-05, 08:37 PM
:hide: I just pulled my receipt,295.Not putting salt in your wounds just wanted you to have the correct price when you talked to them.Good luck!