: CTS-V + Magnacharger. Im Impressed!

AZPowerAndSound
05-10-05, 01:56 PM
Well, weve done installed countless Magnachargers on Escalades, H2s, Denalis, etc etc etc. But just the other day we did our very first CTS-V. (and today were doing our 2nd! ) Bone stock, stock pulley....She pulled 437rwhp and 400rwtq. Wow. Considering it was 90degrees at the time of the run, I was more than a little impressed. The one we are doing today will also receieve a full exhaust system courtesy of Billy Boat. Headers on back. Those should be very impressive numbers!

Hows everyone else doing with these???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v441/sskillz/newlogo1copy.jpg

StealthV
05-10-05, 01:59 PM
Way more than 437. ;)

wildwhl
05-10-05, 02:08 PM
Way more than 437. ;)

:yup:

Dreamin
05-10-05, 02:31 PM
Is this the first FULLY STOCK dyno?

The east coast guys are all running the More cam... Law has a custom tune.

Todd: Dynojet dyno? or mustang dyno?

AZPowerAndSound
05-10-05, 02:33 PM
yea, this car is STOCK STOCK. We are running a Dynojet. I think were going to do an after exhaust dyno on the one we have today, followed up by a run after we throw the charger on.

I know theres a TON more to be had on these cars via custom tunes...but the customers are pretty happy where theyre at....for now. ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v441/sskillz/newlogo1copy.jpg

BUILDINGCTSAMG
05-10-05, 04:30 PM
Todd welcome to the board! You will find it to be a really great place.

However, your signature is an advertisement for your company. To protect the interest of the community here, and to help offset the tremendous cost of having the worlds largest cadillac website we ask that companies become supporting vendors if they wish to advertise. Its very reasonable and more info can be found here. http://www.cadillacforums.com/subscribe.html

You are welcome to also remove your signature, not advertise your company and be a regular user.

Thanks a lot and welcome again!

lawfive
05-10-05, 04:35 PM
My tune was assessed to maybe be a little conservative, meaning there's maybe more to be had.

V-seriesTech
05-10-05, 04:35 PM
[QUOTE=Todd@ProDyno]yea, this car is STOCK STOCK. We are running a Dynojet. I think were going to do an after exhaust dyno on the one we have today, followed up by a run after we throw the charger on.

I know theres a TON more to be had on these cars via custom tunes...but the customers are pretty happy where theyre at....for now. ;)

Hey Todd, I gotta agree with you, the maggie is sick on the V. We've put them on GM trucks also, and have been impressed but,....not as much with the V. We layed down 450rwhp, and 518ft-lbs with B&B longtubes, high flow cats, stock air box, and filter, and corsa catback, on a very mild/safe tune. I think it's a great street strip setup,...perfect sleeper...:lildevil:

AZPowerAndSound
05-10-05, 05:11 PM
Check Sals Paypal...its already done.

Todd welcome to the board! You will find it to be a really great place.

However, your signature is an advertisement for your company. To protect the interest of the community here, and to help offset the tremendous cost of having the worlds largest cadillac website we ask that companies become supporting vendors if they wish to advertise. Its very reasonable and more info can be found here. http://www.cadillacforums.com/subscribe.html

You are welcome to also remove your signature, not advertise your company and be a regular user.

Thanks a lot and welcome again!

Dreamin
05-10-05, 05:14 PM
You're gonna have to show us a graph if you want us to believe 518ft-lbs.

AZPowerAndSound
05-10-05, 05:19 PM
ditto

V-seriesTech
05-10-05, 05:45 PM

Ah, OK. Not that I care to prove anything to you...:yawn:

Getting one from Diablosport soon.:lildevil: I'll see if they can email it to you.

...and we spent all day, and most of the night getting those numbers...you'll get your graph.

urbanski
05-10-05, 05:50 PM
ditto
Todd,
Welcome!!! :cheers:

dannystang
05-10-05, 05:54 PM

I was there, he ain't lying..

A/F looked like he could have pushed it a little more...but I don't know much about that stuff...

Only the little curves...

AZPowerAndSound
05-10-05, 05:58 PM
Dont get defensive bud, just gotta couple of us inquiring minds that are astonished. 518 is a HELLUVA number, considering our stock exhaust magnacharged V only ran 400ftlbs.

dannystang
05-10-05, 06:03 PM
That guy had headers and cat-back and a tune though...

and 20 inch rims if that matters???

AZPowerAndSound
05-10-05, 06:11 PM
no DOUBT headers and catback make a huge difference in Tq numbers, especially on a forced induction combination. And yes, Maggie leaves a lot on the table as far as tuning goes. But 118ft lbs (more than our baseline maggie) is very very hard to acheive even with the addition of a smaller pulley, and more bolt ons. 20s would lower that number even more.

I am very hopeful that I am wrong and that is a solid number. Gives me hope for the two CTS-V that I have sitting here right now. I will definitly get them in to custom tunes if we can go that far with it.