: Anyone want to help out a Brit Cadillac owner?

Dan92STS
05-09-05, 05:54 PM
Hi guys,

I posted before about wanting to install an aftermarket head unit into my 92 Seville. Thanks to some help from you guys I know I need a wiring harness on this page http://www.installer.com/wires/index.html (#70-1856). This is the only place online I can find to buy it, and unfortunately they don't ship to the UK. What I was wondering was if any of you regulars would be kind enough to forward the item on to me. Basically I'd pay for the item and get it delivered to you, then I'd pay you the airmail cost by PayPal for you to send the item onto me. You'd be doing a massive favour to a Brit Cadillac owner, there's not many of us about! Hope I don't sound too cheeky here but I'm desperate and you just can't get these things over here!

Cheers,
Dan

mitchdublin
05-11-05, 07:56 PM
Hey, sorry i cant help, i'm in Dublin. have you tried ebay.com for part. Or try calling the company in the states. They must have heard of airmail by now??
Good luck anyway.
Let me know how you get on.
connectedireland@yahoo.ie

ccclarke
05-11-05, 10:02 PM
Dan,

As a former dual-citizen (born in London) it would be my pleasure to help you out. Email me at ccclarke1958@netzero.net and we'll discuss particulars.

Cheers back!

CC