: 1982 Fleetwood Brgm.

Fuzzball
05-06-05, 05:29 PM
Well, this is a similar post to the 84 FB that was recently posted.

I won this car in a Church raffle. It's got 81K miles on it and is cherry everywhere except the bumper fillers. I don't have any pictures of it, but it was very well cared for. No dents, no rust (Texas car always). A few knicks but nothing serious.

Rides like a cloud.....a very big cloud....my wife wouldn't even sit behind the steering wheel as she hasn't got the proper visa to be travelling in that area! :bouncy:

I am planning to sell it to put some cash into my wifes 300D, so when I was offered to have it parked on a lot by one of my fellow church members, well, I jumped. So far, with a price of $2700, no takers, mainly because of the gaping hole in the bumper filler up front.

I am purchasing new fillers (<$200 delivered ! !) and will include them with the car.

Am I being stupid asking this much, or should I have a much higher price and keep it with intelligent Caddy owners?

davesdeville
05-06-05, 08:26 PM
That's too much for a 4100 powered Brougham that's not in absolutely perfect conditon.

Fuzzball
05-07-05, 01:47 PM
Guess it's a moot point, the car sold this morning and the buyer actually got bank financing for it. Full Price asked.

Thanks for the input....doesn't look like this vehicle is very popular on the board here. Performing a search for anything related to an 82 FB brings up a lot of posts, but I couldn't find any that were specifically for this vehicle except my own.

Hmmmmm.....guess I'll have better luck with my MB's.

Caddy ownership, fun while it lasted.

I wish you all good cruising.

davesdeville
05-07-05, 10:00 PM
Consider yourself lucky then :)

Destroyer
05-07-05, 11:07 PM
Consider yourself lucky then :)No joke. I dont think I'd pay that much for one in any condition. He's probably lying though.

Fuzzball
05-08-05, 03:51 PM
No joke. I dont think I'd pay that much for one in any condition. He's probably lying though.

Hey Destroyer, I didn't come here calling anyones integrity into question, what gives you the right to do that with me?

What, you want the phone number of the location that it was parked at?

How about the new owner, would that suffice.

Let me recommend a book......"how to win friends and influence people"....sounds like you need it.

Sure am glad I don't get this kind of treatment at the other boards I frequent.

You give this board a bad name.

caddycruiser
05-08-05, 05:38 PM
Hey Destroyer, I didn't come here calling anyones integrity into question, what gives you the right to do that with me?

Let me recommend a book......"how to win friends and influence people"....sounds like you need it.

You give this board a bad name.

I agree--there was no reason for you to have lied, and I never thought you did. The person that bought your car might have been a little, um, crazy, but that's beside the point.

Hope this didn't ruin your opinion of the board--keep checking in and posting, if you're interested!

Destroyer
05-12-05, 01:34 AM

You give this board a bad name.I sincerely apologize. Good for you man. Is there really a book named ......"how to win friends and influence people"? I probabably do need it but I still think you lied. :suspect: In the scope of things, it really doesn't matter anyway.

ReagansRollsRoyce
05-12-05, 01:29 PM
I sincerely apologize. Good for you man. Is there really a book named ......"how to win friends and influence people"? I probabably do need it but I still think you lied. :suspect: In the scope of things, it really doesn't matter anyway.

Destroyer-

About the book
It's by Dale Carnegie, it's a classic :)

Reagan