: Supercharged Cts-v Promo

V-seriesTech
05-03-05, 11:45 AM
Just got the ok, we now have a supercharger kit available at promo price for the first install. Kit will include Polished Magna charger:thumbsup: , B & B long tube headers with high flow cats, Full Corsa Cat back exhuast, K & N drop in air filter, custom computer program for mods, Installation of all parts and 3 dyno runs.

This is the break down:

Reg Price / Promo Price
Blower $6995.00/ $5865.00
Labor $980.00/ $500.00

Headers $1999.00/ $1552.00
Labor$294.00 / $150.00

Corsa Exh $1699.00 /$1115.00
Labor $294.00 /$150.00

K&N Filter $89.00 /$79.00
Labor = No charge /No charge

Program Ecu Included

3 Dyno Runs $75.00 / No charge

Total $12,425.00 ***$9,412.00*** Save $3000.00

Alright fella's, this is it, the one time deal you've been waiting for. Repeat, this is a one time deal, for the **first** install of the ENTIRE kit. The price cannot be duplicated:tisk: , as it wasn't easy getting these prices.

There you have it, who wants to eat vettes for breakfast, and RS6's for lunch?:D

Let me know...

dannystang
05-03-05, 12:07 PM
Umm I have all the other crap though!

V-seriesTech
05-03-05, 12:09 PM

Oh, we were gonna charger double for you anyways.:D

V-seriesTech
05-03-05, 12:12 PM

Trust me brother, your the first person I considered. I am in the process of trying to see what I can do for you, since you already have the other go fast goodies.....

Just so you know,...I had to jump through hoops for this, yes, they were rings of fire,...right above a shark pool.....back flips included.

dannystang
05-03-05, 12:13 PM
You know...My hot girlfriends even hotter colombian friends keep asking when they are going to meet some American guys...

V-seriesTech
05-03-05, 12:16 PM
You know...My hot girlfriends even hotter colombian friends keep asking when they are going to meet some American guys...

LMAO.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....my weakness.:banghead: ...you bastard!!!:p

alright, ahhhhhhhhhh:hmm: ,.....i'll see what I can do.:disappoin

you just had to throw the women in their didn't you.

Kels55
05-03-05, 12:52 PM
Labor$294.00 / $150.00

Labor $294.00 /$150.00

Any thought of doing B&B X-pipe exhaust for those of us that prefer it over Corsa?

V-seriesTech
05-03-05, 12:55 PM
Any thought of doing B&B X-pipe exhaust for those of us that prefer it over Corsa?

No problem doing anything to be honest...no favorites here, just as long as it makes power and sounds like a champ.

However we do, have the corsa's in stock.

V-seriesTech
05-03-05, 02:37 PM
Just got the ok, we now have a supercharger kit available at promo price for the first install. Kit will include Polished Magna charger:thumbsup: , B & B long tube headers with high flow cats, Full Corsa Cat back exhuast, K & N drop in air filter, custom computer program for mods, Installation of all parts and 3 dyno runs.

This is the break down:

Reg Price / Promo Price
Blower $6995.00/ $5865.00
Labor $980.00/ $500.00

Labor$294.00 / $150.00

Labor $294.00 /$150.00

K&N Filter $89.00 /$79.00
Labor = No charge /No charge

Program Ecu Included

3 Dyno Runs $75.00 / No charge

Total $12,425.00 ***$9,412.00*** Save $3000.00

Alright fella's, this is it, the one time deal you've been waiting for. Repeat, this is a one time deal, for the **first** install of the ENTIRE kit. The price cannot be duplicated:tisk: , as it wasn't easy getting these prices.

There you have it, who wants to eat vettes for breakfast, and RS6's for lunch?:D

Let me know...

By the way guys, we are a full Cadillac Dealership, and we stand behind our work.

jim mitchell
05-04-05, 01:37 PM
Trust me brother, your the first person I considered. I am in the process of trying to see what I can do for you, since you already have the other go fast goodies.....

Just so you know,...I had to jump through hoops for this, yes, they were rings of fire,...right above a shark pool.....back flips included.

Likewise - have the rest of the goodies but interested in the "less than full package" deal. Where are you...I'll bring the "repellant!"

Joey'sVee
05-04-05, 02:03 PM
How about a deal on the blower, headers, tune, and dyno? :lildevil: I already have the other stuff (corsa cat back and LPE CAIK).:coolgleam

V-seriesTech
05-04-05, 02:19 PM
How about a deal on the blower, headers, tune, and dyno? :lildevil: I already have the other stuff (corsa cat back and LPE CAIK).:coolgleam

I'm sure we could give you some sort of deal,...PM me and we can work something out but, I don't think it would be at the exact amount...

The package promotion just sold***:yup:

Black, 2005 CTS-V, that I just recently put B&B long tubes, corsa catback, diablosport programmer, coolant bypass, and eibach springs. Going to baseline the car with the mods that we have on it already today.

jamie

dannystang
05-04-05, 02:28 PM
Ohh good, tell those guys to do SAE since they did me STD.

I can't believe you sold my supercharger

:(

I personally touched that one...so its going to be faster.

V-seriesTech
05-04-05, 02:37 PM
Ohh good, tell those guys to do SAE since they did me STD.

I can't believe you sold my supercharger

:(

I personally touched that one...so its going to be faster.

You know i've got one for you man,:yup: ...you didn't want it polished anyways:o ...

......your right bro, you did touch it,...and, yeah you did shake my hand didn't you. That explains where you got it from:histeric:

...someone told me you were afraid of hooking up with maggie anyways.:eek:

dannystang
05-04-05, 02:56 PM
My accountant?

Shes still mad about no intake, and taco bell nights...

V-seriesTech
05-04-05, 03:09 PM
My accountant?

Shes still mad about no intake, and taco bell nights...

LOL... have you tried the chicken chalupa?...good stuff. And I ment maggie, as in magnacharger, ya goof. Were going to the dyno in thirty minutes, if your up to it pimpin.

:devil:

haveboost
05-04-05, 03:11 PM
You know i've got one for you man,:yup: ...you didn't want it polished anyways:o ...

......your right bro, you did touch it,...and, yeah you did shake my hand didn't you. That explains where you got it from:histeric:

...someone told me you were afraid of hooking up with maggie anyways.:eek:

I also live in miami and I'm interested. Maybe you might want to pm me. I have a platninum 04 with B&B x pipe exhaust and Lingenfelter cai. Quote me on a non polish with and without headers.

Thanks

D.F.

V-seriesTech
05-04-05, 03:14 PM
I also live in miami and I'm interested. Maybe you might want to pm me. I have a platninum 04 with B&B x pipe exhaust and Lingenfelter cai. Quote me on a non polish with and without headers.

Thanks

D.F.

ALright boost,...just give me some time, as i'm going to leave work and go to the dyno with this car. I'll do my best to have a quote for you by the evening, if forwhatever reason I don't, tomorrow morning for sure. Your welcome to come to the dyno with us if you'd like.

Jamie

V-seriesTech
05-04-05, 03:42 PM

Joey, i'll send you a PM also, did you want a polished, or non polished unit?...The polished unit is obviously an upgrade.

Again guys, we';ll give you the best deal possible, but, the price I first posted was to get a supercharger on the V, so we could get one out their, our first supercharged V package. So again, it wouldn't be AT THE PROMOTION price BUT,.....

....I promise you it will be a good deal, since your my forum family. I'll PM you both today.

James