: B&B and UUC installed.

DansCTSV
05-01-05, 12:25 PM
Installed the B&B exhaust and UUC shifter yesterday:thumbsup: . The install was very straight forward and took about 3 hours or so. The UUC shifter feels great and the exhaust sounds good. The unfortunate thing is that B&B shipped me the resonator exhaust instead of the X-Pipe. I think I am going to give them a call on Monday. I haven't had a chance to drive the car yet since the weather here in MA is miserable. :( As soon as the weather clears I will take it for a run. In the mean time I am stuck in the garage. I guess its a good time for a fresh waxing.

urbanski
05-01-05, 12:31 PM
did the UUC come with install instructions?

DansCTSV
05-01-05, 12:32 PM
Yes, there are also instructions on cadillacfaq.com for installing a Mallet shifter. The steps are exactly the same.

urbanski
05-01-05, 03:04 PM
cool :)

thebigjimsho
05-01-05, 04:17 PM
Installed the B&B exhaust and UUC shifter yesterday:thumbsup: . The install was very straight forward and took about 3 hours or so. The UUC shifter feels great and the exhaust sounds good. The unfortunate thing is that B&B shipped me the resonator exhaust instead of the X-Pipe. I think I am going to give them a call on Monday. I haven't had a chance to drive the car yet since the weather here in MA is miserable. :( As soon as the weather clears I will take it for a run. In the mean time I am stuck in the garage. I guess its a good time for a fresh waxing.Do you live or drive anywhere near Tewksbury???? If you do, you're blind as a bat.

DansCTSV
05-01-05, 04:50 PM
I do. I took it out for a drive a little while ago. I take it you saw me somewhere along rt 38. How did it sound? I think its too quiet with the resonator.

By the way, I really like the UUC shifter. The shifts are much crisper than with the stock shifter.

thebigjimsho
05-01-05, 05:04 PM
Naw, I saw you a couple weeks ago after getting off work early. It was right in front of the Country Club where the old Tew-Mac airport was. So you had the stock exhaust. I flashed and waved but you drove right by.

thebigjimsho
10-07-09, 09:55 PM
I've always been snarky.

Where is Dan anyway?

Natedog
10-09-09, 07:49 PM
perfect time to get a comparison vid of resonator vs. x-pipe when it comes to the B&B ;)

c4ss
10-09-09, 09:28 PM
I've got some friends in Tewksbury. Apparently James Gandolfini (Tony Soprano) just moved out there.