: 1995 Cadillac Product Information

N0DIH
05-01-05, 09:55 AM
I was digging around my 1991 Cadillac file when I cam across a 1995 Cadillac Product info booklet.

I can scan or post info from it if anyone is interested. This is not a picture book, this is one of option codes and specs.

i.e. Fleetwood base car price is $35595.00, dest chanrge is $635. and then it goes into a bunch of RPO codes and prices.

Also has fetaures and info on the Gen II 5.7L engine, the 4L60E and some "new for 95" stuff.

It has all models (Seville, Deville, etc), so please let me know what you would like to see or if there is someplace I can post it for all to see.

caddycruiser
05-01-05, 10:49 AM
Well, we already can get info like that from sites like these:
http://myweb.accessus.net/~090/cfb.html

http://100megsfree4.com/cadillac/

but it still might be interesting to see. ;)

caddycruiser
05-01-05, 10:53 AM
On another note, I've been collecting some interesting "Fleetwood" items lately.

In addition to having the brochure for each of the 4 years ('93-96), I also have the paint chip and leather sample chart for the '93, and two videos: the first was one sent out to prospective buyers in '92 to introduce them to the "totally new" Fleetwood and Fleetwood Brougham, and is quite a fun watch, and the second, which I just got, is a owner's video from a '95, which basically just goes into detail about how everything works on your Fleetwood.

Anyone else have videos like this? :)

HotRodSaint
05-02-05, 01:52 PM
I was digging around my 1991 Cadillac file when I cam across a 1995 Cadillac Product info booklet.

I've got one of those books, and if memory serves me correctly, there is some information in those that is not posted elsewhere on the internet.

N0DIH
05-02-05, 03:22 PM
I'll scan it and see. There is some stuff in it that I don't see on the net.

Not to mention it is a nice little booklet.

Katshot
05-02-05, 03:43 PM
It would be great to be able to find a source for the old "New Product" guides. There's an online site within GM that has them for the last few years in PDF format (of course I've already downloaded copies) but, I've been unable to find the older stuff. If this is what you have, I think it IS unique to that publication. They were sent to the dealers every year and included all the "what's new" info, color chips, fabric samples etc.

theGman
05-03-05, 07:15 PM
Would appreciate your posting it.

N0DIH
05-04-05, 09:09 PM
This book has all car models from Cadillac in 1995, so if you are interested in others, please let me know!