: JBEECHEL"where are you" Want to help V?

BliTzer
04-23-05, 09:31 PM
Hey J,

let me know what you have going on today, tonight, or rest of weekend.. I am fixing to drive V to sears at mall off of southern.. i need to buy a slanted jig & pick up a dremel kit, the pro kit that comes with that high speed saw.. I am trying to get these coil pack covers finished, trimmed out to custom fit around the maggie, and also i have a secret suprise to add to somethings as well.. muhahaha.. ;) so if youy want to swing by, or go with me to sears call me... CHECK YOUR pm's! I am trying to get this done before that car show thing in Phoenix is here, which is the 29th of this month.

later.. blitzer

Dreamin
04-23-05, 11:11 PM
Mods... please redirect to the "I'm going to Sears...wanna come along?" forum!

Thx. ;)

lawfive
04-24-05, 12:16 AM
Mods... please redirect to the "I'm going to Sears...wanna come along?" forum!

Thx. ;)

Way off base... this should be moved to the "All posts must include 'Sears', 'dremel kit', 'coil pack', and 'car show''" forum.

BliTzer
04-24-05, 12:48 AM
lol.. dreamn.. but i beat the system.. muhahaha.. i added V to the end of my subject line... hey, sears for fun forum.... Geesh dont give em no ideas brother..

;) later blitzer

JBeechel
04-24-05, 04:28 AM
Who's JBeechel?

BliTzer
04-24-05, 10:19 AM
Law5? you sad?

Im sorry, you can go to sears to, and i will buy you a ULTRA HIGH POWER Electric Toothbrush with a Maximillion TUrbo button, ok... It has a 19-amp electric motor in it, Same power as the most powerful dirt devil home vacumn cleaner. When you push the TURBO button, on the toothbrush handle it will give you an incredidable 30 second burst of up to 50 amps of amazing power creating unseen jigging & jagging motion on the brussels itself. Guarranteed to brush the teeth in such a fast side to side and up and down motion, it will give your neighbors unforgetable orgasms, that they will talk about for years!

Have Fun!

lol:thumbsup:

StealthV
04-24-05, 12:33 PM
Law5? you sad?

Im sorry, you can go to sears to, and i will buy you a ULTRA HIGH POWER Electric Toothbrush with a Maximillion TUrbo button, ok... It has a 19-amp electric motor in it, Same power as the most powerful dirt devil home vacumn cleaner. When you push the TURBO button, on the toothbrush handle it will give you an incredidable 30 second burst of up to 50 amps of amazing power creating unseen jigging & jagging motion on the brussels itself. Guarranteed to brush the teeth in such a fast side to side and up and down motion, it will give your neighbors unforgetable orgasms, that they will talk about for years!

Have Fun!

lol:thumbsup:

That's all fine and dandy but does it have BLING! ???

04-25-05, 12:08 AM
That's all fine and dandy but does it have BLING! ???

When properly positioned under the cargo netting in a CTS-V it adds 12 rwhp (only 10 on the platinum V's since they have more power to start with) and cures wheel hop.