: Caddy Party!!

askim
04-22-05, 01:44 PM
would any one out there be interested in coming to a caddy party.It would be hosted in the Windsor Detroit area the home of the caddy!!!!Sometime this summer.Just an Idea so far,But if people are interested I'll see what i can do about getting it together!!!I am only asking to get together a bunch a of caddy owners who have only till then seen pics of each others rides and talked about what they could do!I dont want to make any money,,,, just have a caddy party!!!!!! 93 Sevill 4.9 Litre V8

CADDYBLACK99
04-22-05, 05:05 PM
Welcome!

Thanks for the invitation. I will move this to the 'meets' section for better response! Nice looking seville. Thanks for joining the forum.
:welcome:
Paul

askim
04-22-05, 07:25 PM
Thanx,,,, hoping for some people to get involved.

addison_ii
04-23-05, 08:29 AM
Well I live in Saginaw which is about maybe 70-80 miles from D-Town, so I would be interested in the meet.

askim
04-23-05, 01:03 PM
Well I live in Saginaw which is about maybe 70-80 miles from D-Town, so I would be interested in the meet.

Right on addison!!!!Lets get a some more people together,,,and toss some ideas as to a car meet/party, I think it would be a good time for all caddy owners!!!!!

riobrown26
05-04-05, 01:05 PM
Columbus,OH. Count me in. I go to Greektown to gamble every other weekend anyways. I would love to go back to the Million Dollar in Windsor!!!!!

askim
05-04-05, 05:13 PM
Columbus,OH. Count me in. I go to Greektown to gamble every other weekend anyways. I would love to go back to the Million Dollar in Windsor!!!!!

Hell ya!!! lets get some more people !!!