: Terrorism in the U.S.

BeelzeBob
02-11-03, 01:45 PM
Okay. I don't need to throw up any links to all of this. It's all over the news and the net. It's kinda hard not to know about it at this point.. It seems the FBI and CIA feels pretty certain there will be attacks here on U.S. soil as soon as next week. They also seem to feel it will be nuclear (dirty bomb or some other sort). What does everyone think about this?

What do we need to do to stop all of this? What would our grandfathers and great-grandfathers be doing? What are we doing wrong? We can't constantly live with the fear of being attacked. While most of us don't even think about this during the day, it's certainly somewhere in our heads.. What do we have to do to stop this?

Brett
02-11-03, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Sal Collaziano
Okay. I don't need to throw up any links to all of this. It's all over the news and the net. It's kinda hard not to know about it at this point.. It seems the FBI and CIA feels pretty certain there will be attacks here on U.S. soil as soon as next week. They also seem to feel it will be nuclear (dirty bomb or some other sort). What does everyone think about this?

What do we need to do to stop all of this? What would our grandfathers and great-grandfathers be doing? What are we doing wrong? We can't constantly live with the fear of being attacked. While most of us don't even think about this during the day, it's certainly somewhere in our heads.. What do we have to do to stop this?

Dirty bomb is really pretty lame, doesnt seem like a good terrorist weapon, more pepole would die from the blast then from the radiation. The radiation would probably up your cancer risk considerably but it would still take around twenty years to kill you, iwould think a conventional bomb like the oklahoma city bomb would be a better choice...nuclear seems unlikely to me but the consequences would be very scary as the middle east would become a sheet of glass and the world economy would be gone for 20 years

Elvis
02-11-03, 02:33 PM
Terrorism is the "duck and cover" for the 21st Century.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/dac.html

BeelzeBob
02-11-03, 05:16 PM
Hehe. Wacky video. I'll have to save that. :) :)

As for the terrorists.. I think it's ridiculous that a country can go to war with us by using its citizens to fight the battle and claim no responsibility... Isn't that smart of our enemies? It's stupid for us to fall for it...

kcnewell
02-11-03, 05:29 PM
Terorrism is the tool of a coward. the people in those countries are cowards and they're weak of mind and body they blame us for their inability to make it in the world community. I have no fear of them! and I will not change anything in my life out of regard for anything that they do! I.M.H.O. We should turn their entire country into a sheet of glass....Kill'em ALL, Let ALLAH sort'em out! If they attack our country in any way retaliation should be immediate and TOTAL destruction of the country responsible! My credo is....If they punch you, Hit them with a club, If they hit you with a club, Shoot them! It may be overkill to some but I've always felt that the only fair fight is a fight that I win! If they want a fight....COME ON!

Mad'lac
02-11-03, 05:30 PM
I just bet you loved the movie "Swordfish" Its a cool movie IMHO

Brett
02-11-03, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by kcnewell
Terorrism is the tool of a coward. the people in those countries are cowards and they're weak of mind and body they blame us for their inability to make it in the world community. I have no fear of them! and I will not change anything in my life out of regard for anything that they do! I.M.H.O. We should turn their entire country into a sheet of glass....Kill'em ALL, Let ALLAH sort'em out! If they attack our country in any way retaliation should be immediate and TOTAL destruction of the country responsible! My credo is....If they punch you, Hit them with a club, If they hit you with a club, Shoot them! It may be overkill to some but I've always felt that the only fair fight is a fight that I win! If they want a fight....COME ON!

I can finally disagree with kc on something...i agree with 95% of that post...except i dont believe terrorists are necessarily cowards..i think they fight with what they have...since they have no planes or bombs or tanks or whatever they do what they can...this is in no way an endorsement of their activities but it would be silly to expect AL-Qaeda to meet us on a battlefield. that being said the only way to deal with them is total annihilation

Allante North *
02-11-03, 05:41 PM
I think war should be avoided at all costs. I also think the solution to the problem in Iraq would be to run a smart bomb up SoDamnInsane's ass. He is on TV all the time doing his BS propaganda and if the press knows where he is then the CIA should as well. Give that idiot a choice....1) come clean and tell us what we want to know or 2) DIE. No need ot kill lots of people including ours when the solution could be to get rid of the problem. I think if we go to war over there we would get the job done, but we would also give the radicals fuel for there fire. I think we should have finished the job when we had the chance years ago. If we show the world that we mean business then maybe no one will screw with us. Those that do will know that they will die, as will there supporters. I think that if we deal with Iraq in a swift and forceful manner, N. Korea might just get the hint and tuck tail and run.

BeelzeBob
02-11-03, 05:48 PM
Earth is afriad we're going to get our hands on their oil.. Oh well. What's the difference? Earth hates us no matter what we do. They're our best friends when we're supporting them and giving them money, and our worst enemy when we're not...

kcnewell
02-11-03, 05:50 PM
When I say they're cowards I mean man to man! I would sight unseen face any three of those punks in a fist fight or a firefight without hesatation! Probably more like any five. It'll never happen 'cause they'll skulk around with fake smiles on their pinched little angry faces and never admit how they really feel. Cowards one and all! The only time they express their true feeling is from their hiding places on a video....NEVER to a mans face! Because they know that most of us would take great pleasure in dismembering them by hand! I KNOW I would!

Brett
02-11-03, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Sal Collaziano
Earth is afriad we're going to get our hands on their oil.. Oh well. What's the difference? Earth hates us no matter what we do. They're our best friends when we're supporting them and giving them money, and our worst enemy when we're not...

Thats the most annoying thing about this subject, the freaks who think its all a ploy to steal the oil from iraq. As if we wouldnt have done that ten years ago if that was the plan. utterly ridiculous...oh and i see your point kc

kcnewell
02-11-03, 05:53 PM
Thanks Brett, I wouldn't want to spoil my perfect record of you agreeing with me!

Dead Sled
02-11-03, 07:45 PM
When I say they're cowards I mean man to man! I would sight unseen face any three of those punks in a fist fight or a firefight without hesatation! Probably more like any five. It'll never happen 'cause they'll skulk around with fake smiles on their pinched little angry faces and never admit how they really feel. Cowards one and all! The only time they express their true feeling is from their hiding places on a video....NEVER to a mans face! Because they know that most of us would take great pleasure in dismembering them by hand! I KNOW I would!

EXACTLY. !

In the not too distant future I'll be over there doin some skull dragin. If they don't like the influence of the US in their area of the world they shouldn't have come over here and rang out door bell. they got out attention, but they don't like attention we're goinna give 'em. The whole world knows we are THE world superpower, Yet they think they can prove someting. Every one knows we will squash them like a bug. But for some reason they think they can beat us.

kcnewell
02-11-03, 07:59 PM
Get'em Dude! If you remember the Gulf War That Idiot in charge in Iraq promised us the " Mother of all wars" and we turned his dreaded army to smoking corpses in about 15 minutes! Talk is cheap and so is he! A tinpot dictator with his head stuck firmly in his a$$! We'll kick the crap out of them again in about the same amount of time! and this time we won't stop till that S.O.B. is in HELL where he came from! And I believe we will have to fight them again before it's all over. Religious fanatics that believe they're right are the most difficult to neuturalize because they are under the mistaken impression that GOD is on their side!

Mad'lac
02-11-03, 08:32 PM
I think we should turn that camel turd of a country into a friggin Micky D parking lot!!!!

Just wanted to join in on the ranting :D

Dead Sled
02-11-03, 08:35 PM
I wish I could take the forum with :D

that and a my shot gun. they tell me I cant bring personal my own guns. I wonder If they will let me bring gun pieces? :D

I hope it is an in and out deal. they will crumble like before, no doubt in my mind that we won't get them to quit. even if they give in we should finish the job. fights aren't won by letting the other guy tap out

kcnewell
02-11-03, 08:40 PM
We found that out the hard way LAST TIME!!!

Dead Sled
02-11-03, 08:51 PM
yep, sure did.

BeelzeBob
02-12-03, 12:46 AM
Last time we fought there, they couldn't get their white flags up fast enough.. The reason they think they can beat us is because of the Religion thing.. The problem is, there are many, many muslims in this country - who can make things very difficult for us. Look at what a few did on 9/11.. It's a difficult situation.. I know 3 black men who are Muslims.. They're very nice guys and very level-headed.. Very peaceful. But, I think the Arabs feel that they can win a war with us because these Muslims can hurt us from within our Country.

The question is - how do the Muslims in this country feel. I've never asked any of the Muslims I know (I see them very rarely) what they'd do in the event that they're religion (as the Arabs would have them believe) was under attack by America...

I think we have a very sticky situation here.. Isn't it possible that Freedom can backfire on us? I really have to wonder... What has changed since the days of World War II? Has the constitution changed? I just don't see anything like this happening with the leaders we had many years ago.

Katshot
02-12-03, 12:55 PM
Sal,
Our biggest problem is that we keep MAKING these monsters for our own interests and then when we're done with them, we have to deal with them. Think about it, every Middle-Eastern madman that has come to power in the last 30+ years has gotten there with our help. Of course when we put them there, we didn't call them madmen. They were a tool for us. Not too much different from the Vietnam Veterans that we trained to be killing machines and then expected tham to just come home and go back to work at the corner gas station or factory. Once you BUILD a monster, you better be prepared to DEAL with that monster after their job is done.
The years have changed much in this country. Men are supposed to be "sensitive", women are supposed to be strong. Kids have no respect for anyone or anything except the almighty dollar. It's more important to be able to shoot baskets, or throw a ball than add, subtract, or write a sentence. The line between cop and criminal is getting dangerously thin. Politicians are so corrupt and powerful that they don't even have to worry about hiding their corruption anymore. Priests are being accused of unspeakable crimes against children in record numbers and the Catholic church seems to be able to keep them from prosecution. People don't know their neighbors but would sue them in a heartbeat if they kick their dog. You can get a longer prison term for killing a dog than raping a woman, or beating an old lady to death.

You mentioned the constitution, that poor thing has been bent, folded, twisted, ammended, and just plain IGNORED.

There is one thing in my estimation that has hurt this country more than anything. We are a people without HONOR nowadays and THAT is the saddest thing of all.

kcnewell
02-12-03, 03:20 PM
AMEN BROTHER!! I COULDN"T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!

elwesso
02-12-03, 03:28 PM
That basically sums it all there.

Elvis
02-12-03, 04:09 PM
Only one thing I disagree with, Kevin. You can't get a longer prison term for killing a dog than raping a woman or beating an old lady to death.

I wish it were true, though. People who abuse animals are highly likely to move on to people once they get bored.

Brilliant post!

BeelzeBob
02-12-03, 05:34 PM
Agreed, Kevin.. So how did all of this happen? Doesn't anyone realize that this is going to destroy us? All this politically correct nonsense?

Katshot
02-12-03, 05:48 PM
Yeah, I do realize it. It's sad but it's only a matter of time until we just do a melt-down.
I think it's always going to be that way eventually in a capitalist country like this. The dollar rules all, unfortunately.
It's slowly turned us into a bunch of selfish, money-hungry, lazy, arrogant, crumbs.
And it's only a matter of time before somebody gets tired of us pushing our agenda on them and pushes back. Then all the button-pushing, fat-assed, never done a hard days work in their lives people here are gonna have a wake-up call. I just hope there's still enough REAL men left among us to defend us when it happens.

Elvis
02-12-03, 05:51 PM
and please don't get me started on Michael Jackson, either.

kcnewell
02-12-03, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Katshot

It's only a matter of time before somebody gets tired of us pushing our agenda on them and pushes back. Then all the button-pushing, fat-assed, never done a hard days work in their lives people here are gonna have a wake-up call. I just hope there's still enough REAL men left among us to defend us when it happens.

I'm waiting for that day.....And I'll be at that little child molesting freaks ( M.Jackson ) door first!

Brett
02-12-03, 06:14 PM
I'm waiting for that day.....And I'll be at that little child molesting freaks ( M.Jackson ) door first!

ya gotta love a man with a plan

Katshot
02-12-03, 07:05 PM
KC,
Cool your jets dude. Do you REALLY think MJ molests kids? Give me a break. The guy IS a kid. Is he a freak? Hell yeah. Is he a brilliant entertainer? Hell yeah. Would he give a TEAM of shrinks a lifetime of work? HELL YEAH!! Is he a child molester? HELL NO!!
Come on, you gotta feel sorry for the guy. He's a product of a seriously messed-up family, he's a friggin' entertainment genious, but he's NOT a criminal. Look at many of the geniouses of our time, weren't they friggin' weird? HELL YEAH. I think that when you get somebody that's that brilliant in ONE thing, they're borderline retarded in others. You know the stories about Einstien, how he couldn't even tie his shoes, how he needed help doing some of the most rudamentary tasks. It's the same thing here. Tell me you don't know anybody that's a friggin' GENIOUS at something, buy seriously "out there" on other things.
I think that's the deal with MJ. Sad really. I think he REALLY is the guy he portrays. He's a 10 year old stuck in a 40 year old's body.

kcnewell
02-12-03, 07:55 PM
I'll have to agree to disagree with you on that! If I get started on that guy there will be a war! We need to concentrate on the middle east!

Brett
02-12-03, 08:00 PM
"He's a 10 year old stuck in a 40 year old's body."

i think you got that reversed hes a 40 yr old that stuck himself in a 10 year old body...bad joke, but im with you on this one Kat, i watched that interview on ABC and he seemed to damn stupid to molest kids, like it wouldnt even cross his mind that being in bed with them is weird or wrong. That being said interviews can be skewed all sorts of different ways, and the guy probably shouldnt be around children as much as he is. especially alone

Dead Sled
02-12-03, 08:14 PM
You mentioned the constitution, that poor thing has been bent, folded, twisted, ammended, and just plain IGNORED.

then there's California who keeps trying to declare it unconstitutional

Michael Jackson was the king of pop

but now he's so disfigured, and the media pokes and prodded because of it.

mabey he should just kill himself and get it overwith.

:D

Dead Sled
02-12-03, 08:57 PM
Bring back the draft! mabey we can put some balls back in the youth insted of them cowering behind their false sense of reality and they would quit taking what they have for granted

elwesso
02-12-03, 08:57 PM
He is a good performer and artist, thats about it. He has done so many plastic surgeries, you couldnt compare MJ of the 80s to the MJ of today. NO ONE in the world has a nose like him. Disagree with me all you want, but its true.

kcnewell
02-12-03, 09:04 PM
OH! I don't know.....He kinda looks like Dianne Fienstien to me! Maybe that's what she does when she's not busy being a terrible Senator!

Brett
02-12-03, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Dead Sled
Bring back the draft! mabey we can put some balls back in the youth insted of them cowering behind their false sense of reality and they would quit taking what they have for granted

thats what mj is trying to do "put balls back into youth"

Dead Sled
02-12-03, 09:21 PM
booo

:D

kcnewell
02-12-03, 09:40 PM
I heard that he thought....Boyz 2 Men was a delivery service!

Mad'lac
02-12-03, 10:55 PM
soo sad.......I liked MJ's music back when he was black.

BeelzeBob
02-13-03, 12:04 AM
Okay, okay.. Terrorism.. I don't want to split this into a Micheal Jackson thread... Not unless we had a "split and send to another web site" option...

Mad'lac
02-13-03, 01:36 PM
Well he is a terrorist to little boys. J/K

elwesso
02-13-03, 03:12 PM
yeah somehow we got from terrorism to michael jackson

Elvis
02-13-03, 04:36 PM
He's a 10 year old stuck in a 40 year old's body.

No, he's a 44-year-old who once tried to stick it in a 13-year-old's body.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/mjdec1.html

Elvis
02-13-03, 04:39 PM
Back to Terrorism.

I finally found the entire "Duck and Cover" film on an archive site.

This should give us all an idea of either how stupid our government is, or how stupid they think we all are. This is no joke, it's the real Civil Defense film from 1950.

http://www.archive.org/movies/download.php?id=372&stream=1&broadband=0&download=0&filename=19069.rm

elwesso
02-13-03, 08:43 PM
Wow. 'Nuff said.

kcnewell
02-13-03, 08:55 PM
Yeah, When I was a kid they used to make us "Duck and Cover" under our desks at school! I got sent home one day for telling the teacher that it was Fu*ckin' Stupid to think that hiding under a desk was gonna save us from an A-Bomb! I was in third grade! My dad was so proud of me that he kicked my ass for it! Even in those days it was hard to cram bullshit down my throat!

elwesso
02-13-03, 09:17 PM
I was thinking about that, and what is that going to do, make it so nothing falls on you BEFORE YOU GET VAPORIZED. If it were up to me, i would go outside and get it over with.

Man KC, 3rd grade, your parents must have taught you well :D

Dead Sled
02-13-03, 09:40 PM
HAHA don't get hurt before you get killed

elwesso
02-13-03, 09:47 PM
Oh no, because if you got hurt before you got vaporized you would turn into plasma at an uneven rate, which can be catestrophic to the environment!

kcnewell
02-13-03, 09:49 PM
Believe me it wasn't pretty.....I drove my folks nuts! I was just like I am now, Just smaller!

elwesso
02-13-03, 09:51 PM
Wee KC, that is scary!!!!!

Dead Sled
02-13-03, 09:54 PM
I blame my parents divorce on my current instigator and right wing personality. its all my step dads fault and my mom tells every one that too :D

kcnewell
02-13-03, 09:57 PM
Dude, I'm so far to the right....Rush Limbaugh is afraid of me!

elwesso
02-13-03, 09:58 PM
Im glad you are on the other side of the country from me!

Dead Sled
02-13-03, 10:00 PM
back in HS I used to write Charlton Heston for president behind the projector screen in my government class :D so when teh teacher would roll the screen up the whole class would see. He's pretty far to the left But he and I have had some very insteresting discussions :D

kcnewell
02-13-03, 10:01 PM
Why? You'd be safer with me next door! Nobody gets outa' line on MY street! My neighbors love me...

elwesso
02-13-03, 10:02 PM
Hey, if Jesse Ventura can be governor, why cant Charlton heston be President :D

elwesso
02-13-03, 10:03 PM
Never thought about that, Im sure you woud be a great neighbor. All my neighbors are old people! Unfortunately, not rich old people so no cadillacs :(

Dead Sled
02-13-03, 10:04 PM
He's dead

But I say stick his head on some US currency

elwesso
02-13-03, 10:05 PM
Technicalites...... :D

Charlton Heston on the new $3.50 bill!!!!!

Excuse the completly weird idea, but this doesnt seem to do a lot with terrorism in the US~!

kcnewell
02-13-03, 10:09 PM
When did HE die? I just saw on the news recently that he was diagnosed with early alzhiemers but as far as I know he's still the head of the N.R.A. !

Mad'lac
02-13-03, 10:12 PM
Yeah same here. Maybe he said he'd be dead without his guns.

kcnewell
02-13-03, 10:16 PM
OK, I just Checked! BIG NEWS!!!! It's a fu*kin' Miracle! Charlton Heston is NOT dead as of this morning. I just went to His agent's website and He's still alive. I'm a Member of both the N.R.A. and the Screen Actors Guild.....I probably would have heard.

Dead Sled
02-13-03, 10:22 PM
whaa ok I some how thought he was dead I guess you're right

hummp ok ya got me good news too

Dead Sled
02-13-03, 10:26 PM
well don't I feel like a dumb ass :D I guess I shoud read my American Rifleman a lil bit closer

kcnewell
02-13-03, 10:26 PM
I'm Thinkin'!

Mad'lac
02-13-03, 10:28 PM
I knew I saw a pig flying by!!!!

Dead Sled
02-13-03, 10:28 PM
uh oh KCs thinkin that ain't good

Dead Sled
02-13-03, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Mad'lac
I knew I say a pig flying by!!!!

ya did huh?

kcnewell
02-13-03, 10:29 PM
Can You Spell......PATHETIC?

Dead Sled
02-13-03, 10:30 PM
now I can :D

I must have just pulled that out of my a$$ or I can blame it on the beer

kcnewell
02-13-03, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Mad'lac
I knew I say a pig flying by!!!!

YOU WHAT? I never sayed a pig before!

Mad'lac
02-13-03, 10:31 PM
I'm from Texas what you eexpecct!!!! LOL!!!

kcnewell
02-13-03, 10:32 PM
What am I gonna' do with you guys?

Dead Sled
02-13-03, 10:39 PM
errr. Mad'lac ya stole my trick of editing your spelling fubars after its been exploited :D lol

Mad'lac
02-13-03, 10:40 PM
Yeah I love to spoil yer fun from time to time.

kcnewell
02-13-03, 10:45 PM
It's ok, I recorded it for posterity!

Dead Sled
02-13-03, 10:47 PM
So did I, And I beat ya to it :D

kcnewell
02-13-03, 10:52 PM
That's it! I'm gettin' my brass knucks out!

Dead Sled
02-13-03, 11:08 PM
I have chrome ones :D bring it ol man :D

elwesso
02-14-03, 11:10 AM
This i wanna see...

kcnewell
02-14-03, 09:39 PM
No......You don't.

elwesso
02-14-03, 09:41 PM
ok

Katshot
02-15-03, 09:05 AM
Take it easy ladies ;)
And y'all thought ME and KC in a bar would be good. Jeez!!
Besides, if he's as big as he says, he'd never get close enough for brass knuckles. :D

kcnewell
02-15-03, 11:49 AM
Yeah, But you gotta remember Kat....I like close work! It's good aerobic exersize....But you gotta keep going for 20 minutes to get the real good results! The great thing is....when you're done beating 'em up...You can pick 'em up by the belt and do some curls with 'em! LOL!

I mean, Since you're warmed up anyway!