: Location Of Fuses

1rubyd
04-21-05, 02:05 PM
On a 1997 Catera, where else are the fuses located. I know there are some under the steering wheel and under the hood, but are there some anywhere else? I have my AC/Heate blower that's out.

omermurat
04-21-05, 02:50 PM
Under the hood you'll see a triangle shaped box by the battery. There are buch of relays and fuses. If you count from the headlight towards rear, the fifth relay is the A/C relay and it has a fuse attached to it.

I have the pdf file should you need it.

1rubyd
04-21-05, 02:58 PM
Would that affect my blowers and my heat too???? Can I see the pdf file, if possible? Thanks for your help.

omermurat
04-21-05, 05:10 PM
I'll check the books tonight and post my findings.

Hang in there..

omermurat
04-21-05, 11:09 PM
Alright, the book says that the position 11 (10Amp) on your fuse block controls the heater & A/C control and mirrors.

Position 33 (30Amp) controls A/C compressorRelay K60 & blower control.

I assume you've got power on the control panel so you don't need to check the position 11 fuse.

Just check the 33 which is located in the fuse block under your steering wheel. You'll see 3 horizontal ones at the top, 33 is the first one from left. Don't forget to check the relay and it's fuse in the engine bay that I mentioned earlier.

If all of them are fine, you are going to have to check the blower itself. I've got all the procedures, just tell me where and if do you want them sent?

lestersgremlin
04-23-05, 10:36 AM
if you remove panal under steering wheel you will find main fuse box there are 2 lock screws at bottom of panal turn them and then slip panal down and there you are

rbcb97
07-12-06, 02:58 PM
do these have anything to do with the fuel door/trunk release. Does not work on keyfob either...tnx...randall.brian@verizonwireless.com