: Going to check out a 05 V w/20mi

Devil_concours
04-21-05, 03:19 AM
I'm going to my parents house this weekend and i'm going to check out a v at the local dealership. I've already talk to the guy and he seemed nice but not very knowledgeable. Any advices? This may end up being a possible purchase if the price is right. So far the lowest price i've gotten was 47k through gm buypower quotes that i've received from several dealerships around the area.

ps- he said he will let it go for 49k

edit: Does anyone know how long it takes for lemon law/manufacturer buyback?

mmm end of quarter was last month meaning i will be getting a nice little quarterly bonus in this check.

trekster
04-21-05, 06:48 AM
Goodluck in hopefully getting the V.

trukk
04-21-05, 12:49 PM
I'd beat the hell out of GMBUYPOWER.COM, and get the dealers into a bidding war. Find some local dealers with a lot of stock, or even a '04 lying around. There are deals to be had, if you are willing to put in some leg work.

Capitol has 5
Heiritage has 4
Moore has 6

Work them against each other.

Good luck!

-Chris

Playdrv4me
04-21-05, 12:55 PM
Make sure to do your homework, there have been reports on here of dealers doing as much as 5k or more off the price of these right now in some parts of the country.

jntn2002
04-21-05, 02:00 PM
I'm pretty much doing the same thing.. shopping around and getting GMBuypower quotes. Be careful out there I've gotten quotes from MSRP to 45,999. Dont let that low number fool you though.. that was including GM smartbuy rebates and the hotbutton rebates. The best i got so far is $48195... I'm in the New york area.

Good luck and keep us updated.
Jon

Devil_concours
04-21-05, 10:32 PM
I'd beat the hell out of GMBUYPOWER.COM, and get the dealers into a bidding war. Find some local dealers with a lot of stock, or even a '04 lying around. There are deals to be had, if you are willing to put in some leg work.

Capitol has 5
Heiritage has 4
Moore has 6

Work them against each other.

Good luck!

-Chris
Moore currently has a brand new 04 v in black raven they wanna let go at a very attractive price. I will know more when i visit them next thursday but for now i'm going to check out pohanka first.